three

code danger

I couldn't tell if it was morning or night time as there were no windows in this room and my phone was gone

I couldn't tell if it was morning or night time as there were no windows in this room and my phone was gone. I was still in the same clothes and I stank, I really wanted to have a shower at some point at least, I was feeling extremely uncomfortable.  As if I called it, I heard a knock on the door which caused me to quickly look up waiting for what was to come inside.

  As if I called it, I heard a knock on the door which caused me to quickly look up waiting for what was to come inside

After the knock, a cute boy who looked about 17 or 16, I wasn't too sure, came in. He had braces and had an adorable little smile. In his hands were some clothes. He didn't look scary or intimidating at all.
"You can come with me and I will take you to the bathroom, then you can have a shower and get changed, Boss says that you can't have a shower or anything but he is out for a bit. We may be harsh but not that harsh. Only He is a monster, and maybe Changbin. He never shows emotion either. We just follow Boss's orders. But we still see him as family and we respect him. But how could he be that mean to a girl."

I smiled at his adorableness as I quickly accepted the clothes he was giving me.
"It's fine, Thank you so much."

He led me out and soon I came across another large room, this place was like a huge mansion and it was going to take me ages to get used to it.
"My name is Jeongin btw. But call me I.N around the others, when we are in private though like this, Jeongin is fine." His smile came out again and I couldn't help but smile back at those adorable braces of his.

"Wait, Do you know what your leader's real name is?"

He shook his head.
"No one knows it, not that I know of, he came here using a fake name."

"What do you call him then?"

"I know it sounds bad, but just Boss or Sir, or Him, sometimes we use the fake name of Blade, he told us he had a history and he didn't want to share his real name, he goes by blade because it was a nickname he gained from us while being here, however, I wouldn't say you should call him that or else he might question us about it on how you found out."
I stood in shock. He must hate his name or something, Blade seemed a cool fake name though, I could only guess it was something to do with knives maybe.
"Also sorry about the clothes, you can probably tell we don't have girls here often, but I think this should be your size."