fourteen

secrets

"Did you really want to make me angry?"

I gulped. He was so intimidating but I was waiting for this to happen.

He slammed his other hand against the wall. "You're going out with a dangerous man, thinking of even getting back together with him, then on the side you flirt with Minho. Do you find it fun? You kissed me."

"Don't even answer that." He clenched his fists either side of me. I could feel his breath on my face.

"The important thing I had to show you, was..
Was to show you that you are mine. Okay? So don't go out with him again."

My heart was beating so fast. My heart seemed to really like him, no matter how much I try to like someone else.

"Oh so now you claim me as yours? It doesn't seem very official."
He now removed one of his hands and held one of my cheeks. Looking up I saw his eyes were still cold. I think he wanted to make a point.
Suddenly without warning he then crashed his lips against mine, wrapping his arms around my back. This time I gave in and kissed him back.  It was nice, even though he was a bit too aggressive at first. He bit into my lip as if that was his punishment. I clenched my eyes a bit as he sucked my bottom lip then inserting his tongue moving it around my teeth.
He then moved down from my mouth and down my neck, which was a bit painful again but I didn't mind. It lasted for so long and he pressed himself against me tighter.
"You're beautiful, you know that." He said after he had kissed me.
"Sorry if I shouted before. Just know it's best if I don't get jealous. Was that official enough for you?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Hmm maybe one more."
I pushed my head up kissing him one more time softly this time which felt amazing.