ten

Chardonnay

The limo's both pulled up to this massive Nightclub that was even bigger than the house I was staying in which I didn't know was even possible

The limo's both pulled up to this massive Nightclub that was even bigger than the house I was staying in which I didn't know was even possible. The music was really loud and I could hear it from inside the limo. I felt a sudden hand rest on my back.

"I will be with you for most of the time so don't panic." I heard a whisper in my right ear. It was Felix. At least someone was going to be with me. I waited till Jisung got out then I followed him out with Felix behind me.

I saw many unfamiliar faces around us. It was unsettling.
"Chan's sister is going to be here as well today, as well as I.n's girlfriend. Maybe you could make some friends?" Felix suggested as we made our way through the front entrance. I could try but that depended if she liked me.
This was the first time I had heard of this. I didn't even know if some had sisters or girlfriends. I only knew that Felix didn't have a girlfriend.
When we got into the club there was loads of groups of people. It looked as if every gang in the country was here. I felt myself moving closer to Felix as more people swarmed around us dancing. I felt safer when I was close to him, I was scared of all these strange people. They all looked so rich which was the opposite to what I was.
I noticed my brothers go off somewhere with a few others. That's probably what he mentioned earlier. Felix had moved out of the masses of people and had now led me, Jisung, Chan, Woojin, Seungmin and Minho to a booth in the club.

Felix went in first and pulled me to sit next to him

Felix went in first and pulled me to sit next to him. I noticed Minho making an effort to move forward and ended up sitting the other side of me. The rest came in after.
"Can I get you guys drinks?" A waiter asked us.

"Give us some beer and some Chardonnay for the lady."

"Chardonnay?" I whispered.

"Apparently girls like it so just go with it." Felix whispered back.

"Okay, I will be back shortly." The waiter then disappeared back into the crowds.

"We should see some friends here, such as Got7 or Nct." Jisung suggested.

"That's if we can spot them in this massive crowd." Chan replied.

"You have a point."

"I bet we will see some people we don't want to see as well."

"Yeah, we most likely will."

Felix's pov:
I didn't really want to be at this table but if it meant keeping an eye on Y/n I guess it was worth it. I can't really trust her with Minho, I can see the way he looks at her she is just so oblivious.
Soon I saw our drinks coming to our booth, considering the amount of people here it was quite a quick service.
Minho thanked the waiter, and gave him a tip, I think. He was much nicer than me, that much was true.
"Did anyone want to go dance?" Woojin suggested.
"I will," Y/n said which surprised me because she said she wanted to stay out of view of people.
"I will go too."
I looked at Minho when he said the exact same thing as me. I held my head. Why did he have to want to come too. Distracting me from my thoughts I see Chan's sister making her way over. Its amazing how much she looks like him, its scary.
"Hey guys!"

"Hi Hannah!"
(Yeh I used Chan's real sister sorry bout that.)
"Hannah, meet Y/n, she is Hyunjin and Changbin's sister."

"Oh. Nice to meet you Y/n"

"You too"

Wow this got awkward quick.
I grabbed Y/n's hand and got her out of the booth. Minho annoyingly followed.
We made our way to where most people were dancing. Woojin easily found a girl who was willing to dance with him. I looked at Y/n who was looking somewhere else. I looked where she was looking and sighed. She had spotted Changbin through the crowds doing some jobs for me.
"Hey, Koala."
I looked around to see Hannah giving me a smile. She had probably saw us go and wanted to join. She didn't know my real name either so she just called me Koala. Apparently I remind her of one, plus it doesn't help I am originally from Australia.
She moved closer to me and shouted over the music.
"Lets dance!" She laughed a bit, was she tipsy already? Or did she just want to flirt with me.

Y/n's pov:

I see Changbin again. He seems to be everywhere I look and I hate it. I heard my name being called so I looked to where it was coming from. Minho was calling me over.
I moved towards him trying to avoid people.
"I thought it would be quieter than this." I joked.
More people were dancing around us until I got pushed into him.
"Sorry about that." He gripped behind my back so I felt more supported.
"No worries aha. Lets try and get out of here then if its too crowded for you."
"Thanks." He started moving away and I followed him but he was going too quick, I was starting to lose him quickly.
Suddenly there was a grip on my hand, that pulled me back into the crowd.
"I thought you looked familiar." A rough voice shouted.
It took me a while to realise who it was.

"You are that pretty lady from about half a week ago, we never did finish did we? I can't really remember what happened

"You are that pretty lady from about half a week ago, we never did finish did we? I can't really remember what happened. I just remember starting a dance with you. Lets finish it off now then."

My heart was beating fast, I was genuinely scared of this guy.
I did still feel sorry for him though because my brother killed his friend.
The music picked up and he put an arm behind my back again like he did last time.
He moved his head towards my ear.
"How about we forget about dancing and go straight to somewhere private? What do you say?" He whispered right in my ear. I couldn't escape from him, yet again I was too weak.