eighteen

dressed in black

I rushed up to my old friends that were stood in a group

I rushed up to my old friends that were stood in a group. As I got closer I saw some members with some casts on. That could of been from the other day when they got injured. They did well to come today. Did they know I was their the other day in the house?

"H-hi, guys."
I noticed them studying my face for a minute.
"Y/n!?" From their response it seemed like they probably didn't know I was in the house. I couldn't be 100% sure but at the moment it seemed like Wonho told them to go even though he knew I would be in there. I didn't know what to believe though.

I imagined how Hyungwon would of ran up to me and hugged me and how happy he would of been to see me again after all these years. It made me feel extremely sad, I could only imagine it now. The last time I saw him was when I left them. I missed him so much my heart was breaking.

"How are you guys holding up?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Not well, I know he was like a brother to you. So you must be feeling the same, you didn't even get to see him again since. That day."

I felt my eyes watering again. I couldn't help making a mess of myself. I was too upset. I noticed a couple of them also wiping their eyes.

"We will be here for you, whenever you need us

"We will be here for you, whenever you need us." Jooheon spoke up.

"Yeah, I agree, we all have done stupid things in the past week, such as broke into stray kids house and other things but the death of Hyungwon has made us realise how stupid all this is and how dangerous it really can be. We never realised you were there Y/n."

I knew this wasn't the right time to mention the other day.

"I think we will leave Monsta x, and go back to normal lives for Hyungwon's sake."

I couldn't believe what they were all saying. It made me happy that they wanted to stop being part of a gang. It was such a dangerous thing. I only wished my brothers and Felix and everyone else would stop as well. Although I hated Felix at the moment, my heart still felt for him.