twelve

nostalgic childhood

I got into the limo next to Felix who was sitting really close to me already

I got into the limo next to Felix who was sitting really close to me already. I didn't want to have to speak to him again for a while. The rest hadn't come yet and I felt my eyes closing. I was so tired. My head fell on Felix's shoulder and I tried to lift it off but my body wouldn't let me. It was like it wanted to stay there. Soon I fully fell asleep.

Felix's pov:
I noticed Y/n rest her head on my shoulder. She was so adorable when she was sleeping. I didn't know if I should wake her up or not. I saw the door to the limo open and Changbin, Hyunjin and Jisung all came in. Before they did, I pretended I had fallen asleep myself as I didn't want them to know I was happy that she was sleeping on my shoulder. I had rested my head back on the head rest.
"That is not a sight you will see often." I heard Jisung say and I had to resist my smile showing.
Someone scoffed, it sounded like Changbin.

They all sat down and the limo started to drive home.

Y/n pov:
I woke up in someone's bed again which I could guess was Felix's. I sat up and took in my surroundings.

(Pretend it was morning)It was Felix's room again

It was Felix's room again. Why does he keep taking me to his bedroom, my bedroom is fine. After yesterday, I was still trying to avoid him.

I got out of the bed, still in my dress and walked out the door. It was his office again. I quickly stepped out and made my way to my own bedroom which thankfully I didn't see anybody else along the way. I had slept till the morning again. I found some nice clothes I had bought and put them on. Then I made my way downstairs to see what I could have to eat. Someone was in the kitchen who wasn't part of stray kids but I recognised him straight away.