twenty nine

proper reunion

Felix pov:Joshua was now stable and not in pain anymore so I sat next to him, surrounded by everyone else

Felix pov:
Joshua was now stable and not in pain anymore so I sat next to him, surrounded by everyone else. I coughed a bit preparing myself for what I had to say next.

"I don't know where to start with this." I said looking between them all. They still all looked at me with blank faces.

"Lee Felix." I managed to spill out my mouth.

The name obviously didn't mean anything to them.
"Are we meant to know him?" Hyunjin asked me.

"When I was born my parents named me Lee Felix." I took a deep breath in and looked at Joshua.

"Wait, have you just told us your real name?" Chan was in shock that I just told them. I looked at all their open mouths and just nodded slowly letting it sync in for all of them.
"This is Joshua my older brother."

When I looked back at them they all looked shocked

"Felix! I love it, you look like a Felix you know." Seungmin said breaking the silence.
I smiled at him. I was no longer affected by my name being said, I no longer had to hide it from anyone. They all rushed to say hello to Joshua and they each gave him a small bow.

"Nice to meet you all." Joshua said.

"Guys! I have two more things to say that are important." I shouted before it got to crowded.
They sat back down again and waited for me to continue.

"Min Yoongi. You all know who that is don't you."

They all nodded at me.
"Good. He has took many things from me in my life. The first thing was my family, his father kidnapped my sister father and mother when I was 14. Then Yoongi shot them in front of Joshua's eyes as his training." I was clenching my fist tightly as I said all this. Joshua still hadn't told me about the reason why they got kidnapped in the first place but I hoped to know soon.