twenty eight

injured

Felix pov: the night before

I was running down the hallway when I got pulled into a room by a strong hand. I watched as the people chasing me went straight past.

"Who is it?" I called out. Whoever it was was clearly helping me but I didn't know who it could be. Changbin and Hyunjin had already left.

"That doesn't matter for now" the voice called out.

"We need to get out of here first." It said again.

It was a male voice, so it wasn't Y/n. I felt kind of sad about that. I wished she would of came up to me and hugged me telling me that she didn't love Yoongi, and that she wanted to marry me instead even if it was impossible. I missed her touch and company so much. She was so adorable but also beautiful and I needed her. Just the thought of her being with that monster made me disgusted.

The guy who was with me led me out of the dark room and we started to run towards a back door. He told me to keep running when we heard footsteps. He must of stayed behind. I did what he said and went straight out the door. Finally I was out of the building.

I was waiting there for a couple of minutes and saw a figure come out of the building. I hid in case it was Jimin, Suga or Jhope.
"Felix!" The voice called out, which gave me shivers. Whoever this guy is, he knows my name. I slowly stepped out and looked at the person in front of me.
He walked out of the shadow that was on his face and gave me a big smile.
I couldn't believe it.

It was Joshua, after all these years, there he was

"Joshua?" I called out.

He ran up to me and gave me a long hug.
"I have missed you so much," he said almost squeezing me a bit too hard.

"Same, I don't know how I managed without you, I needed you so much at times, but I couldn't call out to you."

"I'm here now, and I am here for good we need to get back at those people who killed the rest of our family." I felt a pull on my heart as I thought of Jessica and my parents.
"How did you manage to send me letters?" I asked him curious.