nine

a man in a suit

I was sitting on a chair in Hyunjin's room

I was sitting on a chair in Hyunjin's room. He was still sleeping peacefully as I saw his body moving gently up and down from his breathing. Sadly I hadn't been with him yet when he was awake.
"How's he doing?" I turned around to see Felix coming in shutting the back door behind him. His hair looked soft and It made me want to touch it.
"He seems to be doing okay. I want to speak to him though but he still isn't awake." I muttered playing with my hands.

"He should wake up in a bit."

"I hope so"  I looked back down at the bed and smiled seeing how peaceful he looked. In a way I wished he could stay and rest there for as long as possible. It would keep him safe.

"Can we talk about what happened a couple of days ago? I was avoiding it and not mentioning it at all but then I thought it would be better to talk about it." I asked quite suddenly causing his mouth to curl up.

"The kiss?" He now had a grin on his face and moved a little closer to the chair I was sitting on.

"Yeah. That."

"Why? did you want it to happen again?"
I was going red I felt it. I knew I shouldn't have mentioned it.

"No its not that, it's  just... I was wondering if you meant it or not."

He laughed a bit.
"What would you do if I said I meant it and liked it?"

I didn't know what to say to that. I was really warm though and didn't quite know how to respond to what Felix had said. Hyunjin was still completely unconscious. He better not be secretly listening.

"I don't know exactly what I feel towards you, and I don't know what this feeling is but whatever it is I like it." He stated bluntly.

My heart was beating so fast now. He was moving even closer to me as well as I felt my body shiver.

"It's also changing me, I'm turning nicer. That's the only bad thing. I'm starting to get a soft spot for you."

I didn't know what to say, I just stood there like an idiot. Soon he stood right in front of me. He then placed one of his hands on my cheek and I was about to faint. My heart was pounding and I'm sure he could hear it.

"But what about you?" He asked me which took me off guard.

"Hm?"

"Did you like the kiss?"

A noise was suddenly made from next to us. I noticed Felix immediately step back pretending we weren't anywhere near each other and having a regular conversation. It also saved me from having to answer him so suddenly. I could at least think about it more now.

"Hyunjin? Are you awake?"

"Mmm" a quiet grunt was heard from him.

"Y/n?"