twenty four

a guest of help

 I was calming my breathing as I sat back down next to my mother

I was calming my breathing as I sat back down next to my mother. The empty seat was still the other side of me, Yoongi hadn't come back yet. I felt quite bad for how I rejected him, I should have been nicer to him.

Yoongi's pov:
She was so stubborn, how am I going to live with her if she won't listen to me and won't do anything I say. It makes me so angry, I have an idea though.

"Suga." My thoughts got cut off as I heard my nickname being called.
When I looked across a male figure was standing there so I went forward to take a closer look because it was still so dark.

"I

"I.M? What do you want?" I asked him, I didn't even think he was going to show today.

"Felix is in the building currently." He simply stated leaving me in shock.

"Why would he be here, he has nothing to do with this party or anything, only Changbin and Hyunjin came because they are related." I realised I was speaking out my thoughts and stopped myself from continuing.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Last time I saw him, he was standing at the back watching from afar. He could of moved."

"Then what are you doing standing here then? Go keep your eye on him, then I can do my part!"
I.M hurried out and went back into the main hall. I sighed. Felix had probably gone by now. This wasn't even the right time but maybe it would be better, he brought himself to me, no one else brought him so in the end its his own stupid fault if he ends up dying.

I straightened out my jacket and put my hand through my hair, lets go back into the hall then, and pretend like nothing happened. I needed to make sure Felix didn't leave the building tonight. It had to be done tonight.

As I made my way past the tables I made sure to look around me, to be sure I could see him. Sure enough I saw Felix at the very back trying to be hidden. It wasn't really working though, to me he stuck out like a sore thumb.