We quickly undressed as we continued to kiss. I followed him into the shower. The hot water flowed over us as we rubbed against each other. His lips broke away from mine to kiss down my neck. My hands ran along his wet back, curved down over his butt and squeezed as I smashed him against me. He groaned into my neck.

I kissed his collarbone as his fingers ran along my hip bones. My hands went up along his back, over his shoulders, down his chest and stomach and lower. He shifted and moaned as my hands lingered over him, as they moved and explored. His breathing was heavy against my ear.

His hands ran over me in a similar fashion as mine ran over him. His lips found mine again. His tongue roamed my mouth and tongue and lips. I moaned as his hand wrapped around my hard on and began to stroke.

I encased his hard on with my hand and began to pump him as he did me. My mouth touched the crook of his mouth and I licked as we continued our movements. We moaned, we panted heavily as we jerked each other off, as the water ran over both of us. He climaxed a moment before I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy birthday," I whispered against his lips and kissed him. We washed and got out of the shower. We dried off and got dressed. I watched him as he dried his hair and then took almost a half hour just to make sure his hair looked perfect.

"Who are you trying to impress?" I asked. "You already have me."

He smiled at that. "I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm just trying to look my best so I can feel good in my own skin."

"You're handsome no matter what you do," I said.

"Well, I can't just go out with my hair a mess looking like I just got up after a great night of sex," he said. His eyes flitted briefly to me and he smirked before turning his attention back to his reflection in the mirror.

I almost said, ' sure you can' but then decided I didn't want anyone else to see him with messy hair like that but me so I didn't say anything. I did have a tendency to touch his hair a lot during sex contributing to that messier look.

We finally left for school. There was no time to stop for breakfast, but I was okay with that. He dropped me off in front of my building and I made it to class just in time. That probably meant Vincent was late as he still had to find a parking spot.

That night for the party, I ordered pizzas and Alex brought the cake. Alex had assured me he knew exactly what kind of cake was Vincent's favorite so I let him handle it. It was an ice cream cake. Mint chocolate chip. My favorite and Vincent's favorite ended up being the same. Mateo and Gareth both gave strange looks to the bed in the living room, but neither of them said anything about it.

The five of us sat around Vincent's little round table and ate pizza and the ice cream cake. I was happy to see that Vincent and my friends got along so well.

After dinner, presents were brought out. Mateo went first and gave Vincent a birthday card that had a gift card in it to the Japanese place by the university. It was a strange coincidence because I never told Mateo that was the exact gift Vincent had given me for my birthday. Well, that and my first experience giving him a handjob in his bathroom. My friends didn't need to know that.

I about died when Vincent opened the present Gareth got him. Lube.

"What are you doing?" Mateo asked Gareth harshly.

"What?" Gareth asked. "I don't know him well enough to know what he wants, except we already know they are having sex. I thought about getting them condoms, but I don't know their sizes. So this is the next best thing."