Chapter 27

A/N:  I thought about how I'm going to handle more mature content because I know some readers might not want to read certain things.  So if you don't want to read sexual content that is becoming adult I will put -------- to indicate where it starts and ~~~~~~~~ where it ends so look for ~~~~~ to know when to read again.  Chet has a dream at the beginning of this chapter where even though it isn't too explicit I've still decided to indicate it this way to be on the safe side.  And just so you know I'm not going to skip over sex scenes but they won't be as explicit as others I've read on Wattpad, but I will still indicate them this way.

Chet Watakeekul

------------------------------------------------

I dreamed of him again, only this time he was hovering over me kissing me everywhere. Everywhere. And then he was inside me, our two bodies moving together as one. It filled me with such pleasure that my entire being tingled.

I woke hard and aching only I wasn't back in my room at home. I was on the road sharing a room with Mateo. Blood rushed to my cheeks from embarrassment and I glanced at Mateo hoping he would still be asleep. His eyes were closed. His breathing was deep.

It was difficult to walk, but I managed to get into the bathroom. I pulled my clothes off hurriedly and got into the shower. I turned the knob all the way to cold. It didn't work. I couldn't stop thinking about him, about his golden eyes that burned into my soul, about his lips on mine...and other places. I turned the knob to a comfortable heat and wrapped my hand around myself. I began to pump as I thought of his body over me, inside me, moving. I imagined the dream again and again until I came. My cum washed away with the water. I quickly washed my hair and body, rinsed off and turned off the shower. I dried off and quickly got dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I stepped out of the bathroom, Mateo was still deep asleep. I checked the time on my phone and then I went and shook Mateo's shoulder.

"Wake up, Mateo. The bus leaves in half an hour."

His eyes flashed open and he sprang out of the bed and into the bathroom. I gathered my phone charger and changed out of my pajamas into street clothes. Mateo came out of the bathroom rubbing his eyes and yawned loudly.

"I thought you set your alarm on your phone," I said. "That's why I didn't set mine."

"I did set it," he said groggily. He picked up his phone and navigated through it. "Oh," he said.

"What?"

"I set it for 6:30 p.m. instead of a.m."

I finished packing my bag and zipped it closed.

"Do you have any plans with Alex today?" I asked.

"Lunch," Mateo said. He quickly changed clothes. "He is going to meet Vincent later tonight."

"That's good," I said careful to sound nonchalant about it. In reality I was ecstatic that Alex was talking to Vincent again. Vincent must be happy.

Mateo threw his clothes haphazardly into his bag. We got to the bus in time and found seats. It wasn't like it would leave without us, but we would get scolded. He sat next to Jimmy. I sat behind him next to Devon. I liked this arrangement. Unlike Mateo, Devon wouldn't snoop when I texted Vincent.

Me: Do you want to get lunch 2day

I received a response almost immediately

Favoriteentrepreneur: Yes. Should I pick you up?