Chapter 48

Tess was shocked. This time, she was so fed up of Jeff's drama. Noah and Tess reached Jordan's place and picked Jeff from there. Jeff was not in his senses and unconscious.

The next morning.

Tess: Jeff, if you are planning to continue all these shits, I am leaving. For god sake, we cannot live like this. You never loved me Jeff. It has always been you, only about your feelings.

Jeff: It's not like that Tess. The lads invited me over. That's why. We were just having fun.

Tess: Enough Jeff. What you made out of yourself? Just look at you. You look like some fucking drug addict. I cannot handle this anymore. The more I get to know you and love you more, the more distant you seem to go and the more of a stranger you become for me.

Jeff ( down on the floor, spread his arms around Tess' waist) : Don't leave me please. I love you. I won't repeat this again. I promise.

All the promises seemed so fake in that span of time. Jeff kissed Tess and turned back to admire her one last time. "Tess looked as beautiful as always, still she looked sad and the reason is me. She deserves better." Jeff went for a shower and clean shaved his beard. But still his swollen eyes made him appear so damaged.

Drugs, Love, Attachment, Lust are all addictions of humans. We make promises but do we even value our words. Jeff knew addiction was getting beyond his control. He could not feel all this sorrow and pain. He was tired of the humans in this world. He felt as if he never belonged here among us.

He needed money to end it all. He went to Andrew.

Jeff: Dad

Andrew (shocked )- Jeff called him dad. : Yes. what happened young man?