Chapter 44

Well for the first time, Tess also failed to comprehend Jeff. Nobody gets out of their old vices so easily. They get addicted, they might stop for a while. But in the end, the feet prefer the stumbling path. The truth is Jeff couldn't run from his past anymore. Everything was again coming back. No matter what, at any weak point in life, when he feels worst, he goes back there only. He cannot run away from it because it was always a part of him. He was suffering, he did not want to burden anyone with his depression and insecurity.

" Mom is also gone. I want to cry but there is no tear left on the inside. How should I tell her that I am so broken. I've been pretending I am okay. But inside, being honest, nothing gets fixed. Even I started to care for Tess, even though everything seems wonderful like a fairytale, but inside everything is shattered. If I tell Tess, she will never smile again. She should not suffer for me. There is no harm giving all a try one last time" Jeff thought.

At around midnight, Noah dropped Tess back.

Jeff: I am sorry Tess for being so rude. I don't want to hurt your feelings. I just needed some time alone.

Tess was relieved that Jeff understood. Jeff approached Tess and started kissing her. Slowly he was getting down, touching her neck with his kisses. Tess surrendered. Jeff opened the back zip of her dress and undressed her. He laid on the bed and buried his face in between her thighs. Jeff was so passionate about Tess. He gave Tess the happiness and respect she deserved from this relationship. Jeff took off his pant and glided into Tess. Tess let out a tear and Jeff kissed her on the tear rolling down her cheek. Jeff felt so relieved and he saw that spark on Tess' face. Jeff got up and went to make coffee for them. Tess got into Jeff's shirt so comfortably and they both drank the coffee on the balcony and stared at the beautiful full moon.