Chapter 14

Tess walked into the mansion in a long black gown, she was looking elegantly beautiful. Jeff could not take his eyes off her, neither any one in the gathering.
"when god moulded her, he was thinking about me" Jeff amusingly telling to himself.

Then Jeff spotted Noah coming from behind. He went ahead to greet Tess and Tess was happy that Jeff was attending the wedding reception. Less did she know that Jeff was present there only to get a glimpse of her and grab the opportunity of spending time with her.

Jeff (noticing that Noah was busy attending to the families) : Would you love to get out of this gloomy celebration? Anyway where is Alan?

Tess: Alan is with Noah's parents. He did not feel like going out. Well, where are you planning to kidnap me to?

Jeff (let out a shy smile on his flawless face) : You will know once you get there.

Jeff took her to his guest house which is actually Jeff's run away place. It is a place where Jeff gets some peace of mind and spends his free time. Jeff practices music there. Jeff made Tess comfortable there. Tess sat on the couch and Jeff sang for her. By coincidence, a song, Tess's favourite, can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley. Tess could not hold in her tears.