Chapter 39

Jeff wanted to make everything right and bring a change in his life and be a better person. Jeff knelt down infront of Tess before everyone.

Jeff: I can't do without you. Why don't you stay forever with me? Marry me.

Catherine: Jeff really loves you and I truly know you are the perfect one for him. Forgive his previous vices and embrace this Jeffrey, my Jeffrey, in your life.

Jeff: Please Tess. I promise you everything will be as pure as you.

Tess loves Jeff but giving him what he is actually asking for seems to be a bit difficult especially when Noah was there and it was Noah who brought her back. Tess looked towards Noah.

Noah: Do what your heart says. And I am always going to be here for you.

Noah was the friend Tess could always go back to. Noah knew what he meant. He kissed Tess on the forehead and left. He went back home and hid his pain to himself. The thoughts were hovering, he felt like shit.

"Tess is a beautiful, strong woman. A woman any guy would want to keep. From time to time, she might need someone to push her or pull her from the storm, I know the person is going to always be me. She is one of a whole mess and she loved someone who is insane trouble for her. She is doing it all for him. He cures all her scars, but the day he lets her down forever, she is going to bleed on others. And this is the scariest feeling I've to live with. She is at a stage where nothing will seem right if I speak against Jeff. Whatever makes her happy makes me happy. She will always remain my favourite human, my best friend first."