Chapter 40

The summer end witnessed the marriage of two lovebirds who were both the reason of their love and their own destruction. It was lethal.

Noah walks Tess down the aisle accompanied by Alan. Tess was looking like an angel in her long white gown underneath the blue sky, with the pearls at the end clicking on the ground. She was gorgeous in that moment. Jeff, standing there in his black suit, captured her in his eyes for a lifetime. He was happy marrying the love of his life.

The priest started the ceremony. Jeff whispered to Tess : "you look beautiful".

Do you take Mr. Jeffrey Edwards as your lawfully wedded husband?

I do.

Do you take Tess Atkins as your lawfully wedded wife?

I do.

They do take each other to be a married couple to build up a castle of their own with the sound of their kids to echo in.
They promise to love each other forever even after death tears them apart.
They promise to look out for each other in the loneliest times.
They promise for more hugs and always to keep each other safe.
They promise to make a heaven from each others' hell.
They promise to flirt with each other but never cheat and lie.
They promise to fight but not degrade each other.
They promise to always love Alan.

"We gonna always compliment each other when we are beautiful and even when we are ugly" They said together

And there they are, married in Georgia.