Chapter 47

The next morning, Jeff woke up. His head was spinning.

Tess: why did you drink so much? Do you even realise Noah had to come to drop you. What the hell is wrong with you?

Jeff did not utter anything and just left from there.

Tess (shouted) : You owe me an answer damn it. You cannot turn your back and just leave.

Jeff headed straight to meet Noah.

Jeff: What the fuck mate? What the fuck is your problem? You could have left me there with the other lads. You did all this to show Tess how responsible you are?

Noah: I thought that you have a fucking wife who was waiting for your return. You think your lads give a fuck about you.

Jeff: This is my shit. You fucking stay out. Noah the great. My balls. Just fucking stay out of my things and away from Tess.

Noah (angrily) : Your Tess. Give it a break man. Do you even care. You are selfish. You care only for yourself.

Jeff's ego was wounded. He left from there and drove to Jordan's place.

Jeff: Man I need some please.

Jordan: stay for the night. The other lads are coming over. They got new stuffs. You gonna like it.

Jeff popped it that night. Jeff did not return back home. Tess called Noah and Noah narrated whatever scene Jeff is creating.