Chapter 26

Stephan: Let's get high for the night and let's hear out the sorrowful story of our lad, Jeff.

Jordan (sarcastically): Bella, roll your ex lover a joint.

Jeff: I miss my mom. I wish daddy never did this to her. And now this girl Tess and Noah fucking around with her.
You guys remember Noah right, that first bench jerk.

Stephan: we should knock the fuck out of him dude.

Jeff: Shut up bro. Noah means a lot for Tess. I cannot hurt him. I need Tess.

Bella: Didn't you ever need me back?

Jeff: Yes only whenever I felt to fuck back then.

Bella was angry at Jeff's attitude and noticed Jeff new tattoo.

Bella: hey Jeff, You got a new one?

Jeff: That's mom's date of birth and her name, Catherine, at the down side.

They all kept rolling and smoking until Jeff was totally blurred out. Jeff liked that phase.

No thoughts,
freedom
No screams and fights,
only soothing music
No love and feelings
just fuck.

Bella took Jeff into a room upstairs. Bella removed Jeff's clothes and pushed him on the bed. She threw her clothes on the bedroom floor. She rode the hell out of Jeff and they got into roughly fucking each other without any remorse. Morning, when Jeff woke up, he knew he fucked up his whole fucking new life.
He left Bella without any words and headed home to find his mom home.