Chapter 1

" Romeo Romeo, Where art thou Romeo?" and there starts Tess' morning calling for Romeo, her favourite, her Labrador. Romeo has always been protective towards Tess ever since Tess rescued Romeo from being cruelly hit on the road. Romeo has been family since then.

Tess fulfilled all her dreams and achieved what she has always wanted in life. Hailing from a broken family, Tess surpassed this phase with Noah, her best friend, who stood by her side always. Tess today is a successful writer and works for a renowned publishing house whose director is Noah's dad. When her parents got divorced, she indulged herself in writing and made writing her career.

Tess Atkins, she stays alone in a lavish two storey house downtown in New York. She is often accompanied by Noah and Noah's parents on several occasions. People have always misunderstood Noah and Tess to be couple but Tess has always maintained her friendship limits. They were the most awesome pair of little creatures whenever they were spotted together. They never miss a chance of taunting or making fun of each other. They shared every little things, their secret crushes, their flirting incidents, their difficulties and the solutions. People long for such a friendship that Tess and Noah have been bestowed with. Their friendship holds the strength to overcome any hurdles and be intact forever. But they always wonder for how long. If any third person comes, will they be able to still fulfil their bond?

"We met, in the snow fall
You took me back home
Because of my car breakdown
We were only eighteen,
Untouched by the world's atrocities.
We've been fulfilling
a beautiful bond
that the snow commenced
in the city of lights"