Chapter 4

Tess was outside talking to Alan's principal on the playground. And in that same moment, Jeff, a handsome man, tattooed, accompanied his nephew, Evan. Evan and Alan are best friends. Evan called out for Alan to play. But Jeff was just a few distance standing away from Tess and overheard the serious heated up conversation which took place between the principal and Tess.

Tess (red with anger) : I am very upset with the management of the kindergarten. Alan is being told things which he is too young to hear about. I am glad Evan came forward to inform me.

The Principal: I need you to know that these kids who attend the school are from backgrounds of living with a mom and a dad. So it might be they told Alan something absurd. But I cannot blame the other kids.

Tess: This is clearly bullying and it is something you should prevent from happening. You better know that Alan's mindset will be messed up. Alan is a bright kid and you know it too.
Alan might be an adopted kid, that does not mean he should be treated any less. I am proud to be his not so real mom. And she is the best kid a mother will ever wish for.

The principal : Okay Tess , I get you. Keep calm. By this week I will conduct a special class for the kids and discuss about this. This issue will be taken care of. I am sorry for the inconveniences.