Chapter 30

Tess was firm upon her decision and decided to move out from New York and head back to California along with Alan. Alan also was growing up, she did not want Jeff to be seen around him.

"New York, A city, My city,
which fulfilled my dreams
which I had as a teenager.
How do I feel to leave all this behind,
only for someone who ruined my future dreams.
It hurts like hell,
but nothing matters to me than the presence of Jeff.
I don't want to ever see him,
His face, each time, reminds me that I owe him my love."

Suddenly Tess got a call from Noah informing her that yesterday Alan went to Jeff's place. It seems Alan wanted to meet Evan. Tess started for Jeff's place. Once there,

Tess: How dare you Jeff? Without my permission, You brought Alan with you.

Jeff: Cool down. Alan wanted to see Evan because Evan is leaving with his parent for London today.

Tess: It's all your plan. I know it. You wanted me to come here to you.

Jeff: Maybe yes also. I know it was all my fault Tess. Would you let me explain?

Tess: You gonna explain what? How you slept with Bella?

Jeff (pulled Tess closer) : I was not sober when all this happened. That night I got jealous and frustrated about Noah. So I was out with my old friends.

Tess: I don't wanna talk. Just call Alan. I need to go.

Jeff: You cannot. Talk to me first. shout at me, beat me, just don't ignore me.