Suprise Guests

Zane's Pov

We followed the hooded woman to the cave we had come from where now a bunch of wolves were at. I was taken aback, terrified of anything dog related except for Aaron. "They're okay, it's just my pack. Don't be scared." She told me as I nodded before she passed me to sit with the dogs. "Their friend..." she glanced at Kawaii~Chan in Aaron's arms. I would have carried her, but I was barely able to walk correctly with the amount of energy I had. "Is in immediate danger. I want you to go to bosses house and bring back as many potions as possible. Go now, and hurry." she commanded as all the wolves sat up and ran back into the storm. "Bring her here. The lodge is just through here. This will keep us out of the storm." she explained as we all began to follow her. "W-who is this girl?" I asked Garroth who was helping me walk correctly. "She works with Ein." Garroth informed me as I stopped walking and fell to the floor. "W-WHAT?! No, no!" I tried to run away but my legs hurt whenever I moved them and they felt like jello. "Do relax will you. My entire pack was kidnapped  I'll have you know, by that terrible man and his employer with the sneak eyes. My entire pack wishes to kill him, but we know we'd be punished. We only stay loyal to him because of me." We all stopped and looked at the cloaked girl, who was now on the verge of tears. "I was once a wolf I'll have you know, just like them. But he took that away from me and promised that if we all helped him, he would free me." she looked at Kawaii~Chan with sympathy in her eyes. "I see now that it was a huge mistake. We'll gladly give up if it means that she'll be okay. My wolves can sense it, that she's a good person." We all nodded as she tried to smile. "Let's continue." She commanded before turning around and beginning to walk deeper into the cave once again. "I can carry her Aaron." She exclaimed before taking KC out of Aaron's arms. "You should be focused on the main girl in her life. Plus she doesn't even weight a thing." The wolf girl blushed before looking at KC happily and turning to carry her. I didn't like this girl honestly.

We kept walking until we reached a solid flat wall. "Where are we?" Aaron questioned as she smiled. "Oh right, you humans have no idea. Oh well." she  pushed her palm on the wall before it began to slide to the ride, revealing a path. It just happened that the room led right to Kawaii~Chan's rooms "What is this?!" I asked sternly before she just sighed. "Let's just day this isn't the first time we've seen her face. Boss had a unhealthy... obsession with her. I can't exactly blame him, but he would come in here and take photos." She explained before taking a few slips of paper out of her hoods pocket. We all looked at them, startled and terrified to see they all were pictures of Kawaii~Chan. One was of her when she was just a first year at the college on the first day of school. It was a picture of her in the baking club with a cute apron and mittens on. Around her were marking of sharpie drawn arrows pointing to her tail and ears. We all gasped at how creepy it was. Another picture was of her in her home, standing in front of the mirror, brushing her hair in her school uniform. Unfortunately the picture had a clear view of her ass as it had been taken from on the floor. The last one was just pure horror, and I felt the need to snatch it immediately. It was of us sleeping in my room together. She was in a sports bra and nike shorts while I was just in shorts. Then I remembered, that was the day we were leaving for the lodge and I had chased out the intruder. "Why do you have these in the first place?" I asked quietly as she quickly pocketed the pictures back into her hood. "Anyways, we need to just hurry. The snow stopped the bleeding momentarily, but we need to heal her up. My pack will be here any moment." she instructed as we laid Kawaii~Chan downstairs by the fireplace, laying all the blankets in the house on top of her. As we were doing so, we heard sirens outside and immediately began to look at each other, questioning who had called the cops. We heard banging on the door, and immediate yelling. We all began to worry before the doors were kicked down. Out of the doorway followed in many doctors and swat team members. I immediately stepped in front of Kawaii~Chan who laid on the floor as two familiar people stepped out of the crowd of medical and law recruits.