Clubs!!!

Travis' POV 

We laid Dante in the back of Garroth's car after giving him a few sleeping pills to get through the day. The guys and I were going to deal with him for what he had done to KC and Zane. He was a true monster that we had to eliminate one way or another. "Come on guys! Let's get back to class before they start looking. We can't have them finding us, and then him." Erin gestured to go back inside, as we did all huddled together close. The random teacher at the front desk looked at us suspiciously before continuing her paperwork as we walked over to the lunch area. A few of the students looked at us as well, but we couldn't care. There Meghan, Ashley and Nicole from the cheerleader squad waited impatiently, fidgeting with their earrings. Ashley's meifwa ears twitched nervously as we confronted them, before she hopped up at the sight of me coming closer. "What happened Travis?" Katelyn asked, patting the seat next to her as I sat there and put my arm around her. "Dante's in the car. Zane and Kawaii~Chan went home." I explained as she nodded her head understandingly. "That's good, I bet she's a mess- WAIT. They're home alone, together?!" Katelyn asked, standing up but not letting go of my hand. "Aw. That's so cute!" Ashley fangirlled a bit before giving Katelyn a dirty look. "Personally I think it's perfect. They're adorable together, and they're so happy! Tell me you don't love the look on Kawaii~Chan's face when they're together Katelyn!" Garroth smiled, talking with Laurence, Meghan and Nicole. "Wait, so what happened?" Nicole asked before Laurence and I exchanged a nervous glance. "NOTHING! They just... wanted to have alone time." I made up an uncomfortable excuse as I got confused glances. "It's the first day of school..." Meghan gave me a look that showed she didn't believe a word I said which wasn't okay. Meghan was co-president of the Info~Club, and a sister to Info~Chan who was the other president. Info~Chan knew everything that was said at school. If anyone knew a secret, she also did. You could trade secrets for other information, or stuff like answer sheets or blackmail for others. She was like the black market of this school, and when I said that I mean the black, black market. "Well, after lunch the club assembly is going to start! Kawaii~Chan usually helps with the cooking club, would any of you guys help?" Ashley asked, looking my way. "Oh, I'm sorry! I have to do the swim team!" I told Ashley, as I saw the sadness form in her eyes as she looked around for other volunteers. "I can't do it. I have to do the volleyball." Katelyn explained, even though Ashley acted like she didn't even like my little blueberry. "I can help! I'm going to be in it anyways. I don't mind." Nicole volunteered, making Ashley smile. "Soooo, what clubs are everyone thinking?" Meghan asked, looking around. "The boys and I made the football team so that's a priority." Garroth explained as us guys nodded. "Well we can't wait to see you on the field! Most of us made the cheerleader squad!" Ashley looked at Katelyn when she said most, making Katelyn slump in her chair sadly. "She's the more of the athletic type. Surely you've cheered at her volleyball games, she's the star player." I grinned as her head perked up happily, the girls staring at each other fiercely. "Well then. I must be going to the gym to set up the baking club booth. Shall we?" she looked at Laurence who was the captain of the baseball team, Meghan who was co-president of the Info~Club and Student Council, and then I who obviously was going to do the swim team. "We'll see you guys there!" Katelyn waved to Nicole, Garroth, Aphmau and Aaron as we all walked down the sidewalk back to the gym where plain booths stood. There must of been forty booths all together, decorated and original to match the clubs themselves. The leaders and members of the clubs last year had decorated, and they all looked so cool. Our swimming one was painted an agua green, and light blue tissue paper meant to look like water swirled around the top where Swim Team was printed in white letters. It was even more awesome though when people started piling in the gym, looking around with their group of friends. I saw Aphmau, with her mentor badge as he showed the new students all around the clubs that matched their personality, until she came to me. "Travis! This is my friend Kacey! Katelyn's little brother!" she explained enthusiastically, smiling at the nervous blue~haired boy in front of me. He was tanner than Katelyn, but had the same blue eyes and blue hair except a little bit darker. "Hey! Blue~berry Jr.!" I yelled, laughing as he looked at me shocked. He obviously didn't know what that meant, did he even know who I was? "Wait, you're Travis?!" he asked, his eyes wide and alive. "I-i think." I tried to smile, but his reaction was too easy not to laugh at. "Are you kiddin'?! Katelyn never stops talking about you! I'm meeting my future brother! My gosh... I'll be related to the swim team CAPTAIN? You're so cool! How'd my sister get a guy like you? She's a nerd! I've read her diary, and she's too desperate for someone like you. She's all like He's my soulmate and I'm never getting rid of him! This little sophomore bitch tried to ask him for directions when she CLEARLY had a map in her hands!" We all started to laugh, not noticing Katelyn running to him and tackling him. "Ouch." he rubbed his head as Aphmau helped him up cautiously. "Don't go through my diary you- you jerk!" she yelled before stomping around the booth to my side and kissing me on the cheek.