The Shadow Knights

KC's POV

'We're here!" Zane exclaimed, climbing out with everyone else as Garroth threw me my bag. "We have class together first period today!" I told Zane excitedly as Garroth and Travis both exchanged smirks, giggling all weird together. "We have it with you." Travis told me as I couldn't help laughing. "Awww, I wanna come too." I watched Zane roll his eyes at Laurence's statement, acting like they were some circus act. "Well this'll be interesting. Anyways Kawaii~Chan, wanna stop bye with the team for a sec? They all were texting about how they want to see you're okay." Garroth explained as I could sense Zane's jealousy from behind me. "I- I guess so. Now that Dante's gone, right." Laurence nodded, giving me a sense of security as Zane wrapped his arm around me protectively. "Then sure I will, if that's okay with you." I looked up at Zane as he hugged me to see him smile under his mask. "Only if they keep their distance." I smiled big as we began walking towards the school and up the giant set of steps. "They'll be hanging out by the tables outside probably. I think you know Jessie, she dates our quarterback. And then there's Ashely and Nicole who are dating the the twins Damon and Jax.

I nodded, telling Garroth I understood perfectly clear. We all walked through the main office, past a couple of classes and out the back door to the outdoor cafeteria which looked out onto the field. I could see Ashely, Nicole, Aphmau and Jessie all talking together. I began to walk towards them when Zane stopped me. "Stay with me and the guys, please." he pleaded adorably as I grinned, coming back to him as we walked towards their team. "Hey guys!" I said cheerfully, as their heads turned towards me and smiled. "Kawaii~Chan. How... are you doing?" Axel asked sympathetically, Zane's grip tight on my waist. "I'm fine. Thank you Axel~Kuhn." all the team smiled at me as we sat down on the tables with them, Zane making me sit in his lap. I pulled out my phone and began playing games as the guys just talked. That was when I got a text message from Gene.

Gene  8:47am
When did you hang out with football players?

I laughed before looking around to spot Sasha and Gene bear the office door waving. I laughed, getting up and kissing Zane on the cheek, ignoring all the "Oooooooh"s from the team. "I'll be right back." I whispered as he pouted, nodding. I skipped along the sidewalk and into the office to see Gene and Sasha sitting in the office chairs on their phones. "Get in trouble already? " I asked sarcastically as their heads went up and smiled. "Heyyyy kitten!" Sasha hopped up gleefully, walking towards me and putting her arm around my neck. "Nah, Gene just has to sign us up as a real club this year. That way we can still say no to people without being called out for 'bullying'." Sasha laughed at Gene as he made a mad face, before grinning. "Whatcha up to with the football team? Gene said you told him you had a new boo, and you didn't tell us." Sasha led me to the chairs, letting me sit with her in the big comfy one. "Well ya, I actually did. His name is-" I was stopped by the office lady walking over to us. "Here are the files, you just need the signatures of the club members you have already, and then the files of who shall do what like Leader, Basic Member, Vice President, etc." she handed Gene a file with papers and a pen before returning back to her office chair. Gene signed it before handing it to me to sign, and then Sasha. "We know you'll probably be occupied with your cheerleader stuff, but you're always welcome." Gene stated as Sasha signed her name. "Ya, Gene and Zenix don't shut up about you." Sasha exclaimed as we all laughed stupidly, handing the file back to Gene. "Speaking of Zenix, we need his signature. He's probably in the park, wanna go?" Gene asked me as Sasha walked over to his side. "And skip??? It's the second day!" Gene and Sasha exchanged looks, smiling. "*sigh* I'll walk you back after hanging out. We'll have you back before 8: 55, I promise." I nodded, grinning  as I joined them on their walk outside the office doors and into the forest.