Recovery And Realization

They ran upstairs to comfort KC while I walked outside to torture Dante. Travis and Garroth has him pinned down while Laurence talked to him calmly.

Laurence: Dude, what did you do?!

Dante: I didn't do anything!!

Zane: Oh I'll tell you what he did! He put a dog collar around her to try and make her black out so he could take advantage of her. He kissed her and locked her in his car. He ripped her clothes up terribly and pinned her against the garage door while he tried to pry her legs open huh?! That's WHAT HE DID!!!

Garroth: Calm down baby bro.

Zane: Calm down? He should be put in jail!

Laurence: No! We can't have that! Not with Aaron being a secret werewolf we absolutely cannot have any government people around.

Zane: Aaron can take care of himself! So why don't you let me take care of him?

Aaron: No! Zane, I know how to feel. Every time Ein gets close to Aph I feel your pain.

Zane: He hurt her when she was just getting better! She goes through so much because guys like him don't give a flying kite! Reese, Ein, him... the waiter! They're all the same people! I'm tired of this!

Dante: Dude I'm sorry!

Zane: Shut before I murder yo-

Kawaii~Chan: Zane!

*all the guys turn around*

Kawaii~Chan is standing there in a cute periwinkle-colored dress with a white headband. Her makeup in wiped off, and she wore a white headband instead of her robe. She was beautiful, even more so than ever.

Kawaii~Chan: Ca- May we talk?

Zane: *nods*

She walked around to the back patio where lights hung and the fire place blazed warning the cold night air.

Zane: What is it?

Kawaii~Chan: I took off my makeup.

Zane: ...

Kawaii~Chan: I wore a purple dress instead of pink! I even took out my bow and wore this headband! I tried not to be so sweet by shouting your name, Zane don't you get it?

Zane: I do, but I don't really-

Kawaii~Chan: I'm accepting what your saying. I know now that my style is okay. I don't need pink everything anymore, I'm ready to be myself! I'm tired of being so Kawaii and mèfwa-ish! I'd like to wear sweatpants once and wear my school uniform without animal pins! Sure I like all that but it'd be nice-

Zane: To be yourself...

KC: I knew you'd get it! *kisses his cheek* Thank you Zane-Senpai! *walks inside and closes door*

Zane: You're welcome... my love.

Ow, our heart! She put on the dress and headband, she took off the makeup! I was hoping she'd say something like All I need is that perfect boyfriend now. Zane, that's you. I know, I know... it's sucks! But let's be honest we'd be her last choice. We are just her good guy friend, nothing more. She loves us like a brother too probably. I want her to be ours. She is the only reason I haven't killed Dante, or liked Aphmau. Ever since I truly met her, it's been a whole new world. She's one of my favorite people in the world. I suddenly want to hurt who hurts her, fight who fights her, and love who she loves! Whoever gave her that scar on her chest, that Hickey on her neck or that bruise on her arm... I want revenge for them hurting what's mine. She's not yours... or mine in fact! She's her own person. I will destroy everyone who hurts her. Fine, but I prefer to protect her from now on. Nobody can have her, nobody can hurt her.

Zane: Hey Kawaii~Chan, what about shopping tomorrow? You know, for school?!

KC: Hehe, I'd like that! I mean, I have to go home with the girls. Thank you for everything, and here... she began handing me my jacket that laid on her shoulders keeping her warm.

Zane: Give it to me tomorrow, it's a cold, short walk from here to there.

I hugged her and stood there watching the girls walk home safely. Dante was going to pay, but instead I saw Garroth waiting for me in the steps to talk. I sat down with him though and started a conversation I was not expecting.

Garroth: We are kicking Dante out.