F*ck Everything

Aaron's Pov

Laurence and Garroth talked to each other about ways to find KC, and get her back to safety. They didn't say Aphmau's name for my sake, nor did we mention Zane for Garroth's sake. "What can we do? KC is being r-r-hurt right now. We can't just stand here!" Laurence yelled furiously at himself. "Aaron. Can you smell her?" Garroth asked quietly and politely, not wanting to embarrass me. "I c-could I guess. I hate using my werewolf side though." I explained as I began to think about what was happening to KC. This wasn't her fault, and after all, she had been through! "But I can for this situation," I responded as Laurence and Garroth both glanced at me hopefully. I felt the wolf inside of me thrive as I sniffed the air for a long time, trying to find the scent of her conditioner, her perfume, or maybe just the smell of meifwa. I was able to pick up the smell of her very scent itself, which smelled of mint and chocolate from baking so many times. "This way," I growled, running human-speed in the direction my senses were drawing me to. We walked for a while, not talking as I directed all my focused to the smell. It was calming as if she was right next to me... which was my second greatest wish. My first was to see Aphmau, to feel her arms around me, run my fingers through her hair, and call her mine. My Shoo, my best friend, and the person my best friend loved the most in the world.

"Aaron? Is this it?" I realize that I've led them to a large wooden mansion while I was zoning out. "Yes," I answer, knowing this is the location. Not only can I smell KC's cat-like ora, but I smell Aphmau's perfume and the smell of Zane's blood. I recognize it from one time in science when he got a large cut on his arm that I helped him clean up. "They are all here," I informed my friends. "That's great! Let's go in!" Garroth exclaimed happily, beginning to walk before I stopped him. "This isn't safe. There's another smell, it's so familiar I swear." I lie, as I know exactly what it is. It's another werewolf smell, one that I trace back to our high school. Either this was a teacher or student, this person knows us or at least is familiar to us. I think about that for a second, and chills go down my spine. Was this person targeting us? It's too much of a coincidence that we used to know this person, and now they've taken our friends who they know as well. "A-Aaron, we have to go in eventually." Laurence murmurs, but I can't. I won't lead us into a situation I know nothing about.

Suddenly I hear Kawaii~Chan's scream, and I know they heard it too as we all turn to face each other. Fuck everything else I just said, Kawaii~Chan is in trouble....

Aphmau's Pov

I was sitting at the table eating cereal after putting my earbuds in, I began to cry. I didn't know why, but I could feel that I wanted to. I let the tears roll down my face, not stopping them as I continued to eat my cereal. I didn't feel bad, except for the fact that Brother had replaced me. The worst part was that I had to listen to her screams, which were so annoying. She was a stupid cat after all, at least that's what Zane had said about her. Personally I thought she was cute, and smelled good. I didn't understand her though, and how she didn't want My Love. He had never kissed me like he kissed her, never forced himself on me like he did to her. I would kill for that, and yet she refused to accept it. Why didn't she like being the his pet? She should of been used to it, as she was a cat after all. I did have a strange feeling although, as I had an urge to go upstairs and stop him. Maybe I was jealous, but again I didn't want to stop him for me. It was like I wanted to spare her from My Love's grasp, even though his very touch made my soul genuinely happy. "Aphmau?" I looked to my right to see Aaron standing in the living room, next to a window which I suppose that he opened. "Oh hey. Want cereal?" I offered as he slowly shook his head. "It's chocolate free, My Love would kill me if I ate chocolate while living with him. Come sit, what's up?" I asked as he slowly approached me like I could explode at any minute until he finally sat down. "Where's KC?" He asked sternly, surprising me a little bit. "Oh, uh, she's upstairs with My Love. Why bring up her?" I slid him a fresh water bottle. "S-seriously? Anyways, it's no big deal. Have your eyes always been that color?" Aaron asked as I became confused. "What? Ya, My Love likes me better when I take out my contacts. He says it's prettier. I want to look my best for him on our wedding day." I looked down at the ring on my finger and smiled. "C-cool. So-" I heard the cat yell again as Aaron stood up. "What's he doing to her?" Aaron asked me sternly again. "He's imprinting on her. I made a mistake so he replaced me for now." I took another bite of cereal. Suddenly, I heard My Love yell. I almost chocked on my cereal as I got up from my chair and ran into the living room, Aaron doing the same. "Get them!" Big Brother yelled as I saw Laurence, Garroth, and the cat all fleeting down the staircase and outside. On instinct, I ran out to the door to almost immediately see Zane by my side with a sharp knife in his hand.