I'll do it

Kawaii Chan's Pov
It all makes sense now, or at least I think I know why all this is happening. Aaron Lycan is the ultima, a greatly-feared werewolf with super abilities. Somehow this guy who knows us from high school found out, and stole the most precious things in his life, which are his friends and the love of his life. This guy was threatened by Aaron when he got together with Aphmau and he didn't. I remember that horrible boy as the werewolf high schooler with the blue hair and piercings that got expelled for greatly injuring sweet little Kacey, Katelyn's dear little brother. He's luring Aaron into a great trap, and I know it. He wants revenge, or else Aphmau and Zane could both die.
I wanted to reveal this information to Aaron but knew that he would probably get angry and just go after them again. I couldn't let Aaron just walk into a trap like that.

I sat on the rock in the back of the cave and began to shiver. I was covered and clothing but still was very cold. "Here." Laurence sat next to me and hugged me close, putting his jacket over both of us. "Thanks." I whispered as our body warmth warmed us both up. "Where's Aaron?" I asked as his eyes opened up. I almost laughed, as it seemed he had fell asleep. "Yes Laurence, where is he?!" Garroth asked sternly, walking up to us. "I've been around this entire cave and haven't seen him." Laurence looked at the ground in shame. "I-I told him what happened to KC. He said that he was going to kill Ein for what he did when he got his hands on him, but then remembered Aphmau was still there." Laurence's frown grew. "He would never forgive himself if he let the love of his life get... touched like KC did. Kawaii Chan already had to go through all that, and that's more than acceptable." Laurence cuddled me close protectively. "I'm going after him." I stood up and laid the jacket over Laurence. "I have to get Zane. You should have seen the way Ein treated him. He smacked him right in front of me! He yelled at him! I can't sit knowing Aaron is risking his life for the one he loves while I'm just waiting here!!" I made sure my jacket was zipped and began to tie my hair up. "Kawaii Chan! That's crazy. Werewolves are extra warm, but you. You'll die out there." Laurence tried to reason with me. "And you're already hurt. Listen, I love Zane too, but we can't just go out there when we might not make it back!" Garroth walked towards me and tried to gesture me inside. "I love Zane with everything I have. I am literally willing to do everything for him, even if that means giving my life to help him. You guys can surely understand when you love someone you would die for them in a heartbeat." I turned around. "If I get hurt and you get an opportunity to save Zane, save Zane please. I can die happy knowing he's safe from all this mess." And with that I ran out into the forest, the cold wind biting my nose painfully.

Aaron's Pov
I walked up to the large mansion and began to enter the door when I felt it was locked. I cursed under my breath and turned to think of another way in when I saw bare feet marks in the snow. They were exactly the size of Aphmau's feet, and looked fresh too. There weren't any other feet marks near them, so she must have been alone and close by. I excitedly ran as fast as I could, following the foot steps until I reached an open patch of land. There stood Aphmau, barefeet in a revealing blue dress. "Aphmau!" I yelled, running to her as fast as I could. She turned around and didn't even blink, just staring as I ran to her. I was so close to holding her again, until I felt a sharp pain  in my left arm. I placed my hand on the pained spot to see blood pouring out. "Silver." I whispered. Werewolves don't feel as bad pain as humans do, except to touching silver. But how could silver just be in my arm. I heard laughing and looked over to see a blue haired werewolf and Zane who held a knife, standing there happily. The stupid werewolf was holding a gun, and I knew from there that he had shot me. "You were so close Aaron, and yet..." The werewolf looked at Aphmau evilly. "So far." He smirked. "You're the guy who took everyone!" I yelled, beyond furious. "You're the guy who raped Kawaii~Chan!" I could feel my eyes starting to become red. No... he was making me loose track of my emotions. I made sure to look down, afraid Aph or Zane would look at my eyes. "Look at you! Looking down to spare your friends from what you truly are. Lift your head you filthy mutt! But you won't, and you know why? You're so ashamed of who you are, it's hilarious! And you have the thought to be alpha. You've gotta be kidding me! You're a joke!" He walked right in front of me, placing Zane right in between us to keep me from charging him or looking up. "So you did all this because of some stupid high school tradition? I don't think so. What do you really want?" I asked as he grinned at Aphmau. "I want you to turn her into a werewolf, and then, I want you to get stabbed with a very sharp knife and die. Let Aphmau do it." I growled at his remark. How could someone be such a monster?! "AND WHY WOULD I DO THAT?" I yelled, becoming more furious by the second. "Because of this." He grinned, taking another knife out of this pocket and throwing it to Aphmau. "I could always just tell them to stab themselves. Is that better?" A chill ran down my spine as my thoughts jumbled up. All I wanted to do was save everyone, so why was the universe making me do this? "O-okay. I'll do it."