We Aren't Safe

???'s POV
I've been watching them for a while, but it hasn't been until now to where I want to attack the most. They weren't supposed to be together, but the stupid wolves hadn't scared them far enough, and the weather hadn't cooperated with freezing them almost to death. The only thing keeping me from revealing myself was Master. He says I will have my chance, and because of waiting, I will be rewarded even greater. I will destroy him, and obtain a queen at the same time. With the magic at my will, I will be unstoppable for as long as I live, will might be quite a long life if I do have magic at my will. I watch them now though, her sleeping sweetly while he goes through her stuff. I want to kill him, such a sinner, so unworthy to live. I wish she would have just gone out with Zenix, such a better human, so he would never have found happiness, and would have ended his life earlier... but no. He can't do anything right, not even end himself. So now, I will just watch her. If I go near Aphmau, he will smell me. But if I'm around her, he will do nothing, like always... I want to kill him, and he is nothing to master.

Once our plan is done, he will be too.

KC's POV

I woke up to see the back of Zane, as he was facing the burning fireplace. "Morning Zane~Kunn," I whispered, remembering last night.  I had had a nightmare, about us. We were running, scared and yelling. The worse part was that I didn't know what we were running from, but that everyone was terrified of it. Plus as we were running, there were wolves barking behind us, and the yell of a boy. I had turned to look back as a wolf jumped on me and torn me to shreds. The last thing I saw was Zane grinning as he watched me die, and here I was now. "You sleep a lot cat." he sneered, turning back to the fire as he laid back against the couch. "It's a meifwa thing I guess," I whispered, getting up and walking about the cabin. That's when I heard something knock over something else upstairs. "Brother isn't supposed to be home yet," Zane told himself, walking in front of me as he stared at the stairwell. "Stay here." He commanded, running up the stairs and hurrying to the right. Then... I couldn't help myself. I crept up the stairs, trying to make the littlest of noise possible as I walked to the left and down the hallway to the end into a big room. It was filled with bookshelves, lined wall to wall with books and potions. There was one empty wall filled with a large mirror. Then I saw something that saw my skin crawl...

Aaron's POV

Aphmau clutched tightly to my hand as we all walked together in silence. We all were scared, were we the next to go missing? As we walked, I could only imagine what had happened to KC. If I lost Aphmau, I never would stop looking. And what if she found his dead body?! Would she-? No, I can't think of the worst. Everyone knows deep down that KC isn't as perfectly happy as she is. What if she kills her- NO. I won't allow myself, or anyone else to believe KC is dead. We are going to save her and we are going to save Zane. "Aaron?" Aphmau asked, stopping and looking at me. "W-what's going to happen if they don't make it? They have families, friends... other people who love them who aren't here," she explained as I hugged her, kissing the top of her head. "Don't worry, we'll find them. And don't think anything else."

KC's POV

I peered over the wall filled with pictures of me. There were mostly photos from afar, but a few were from extremely close. One had been just from two nights ago when someone had broken in Zane's house. A few were even from high school, and a lot from just far away of me on the subway or eating out. Whoever this person was had been watching me, if not all of us, kidnapped Zane, and was only a few miles from where we happened to be staying in this mansion obviously owned near the Lycan's lodge... This person was here for us, with all these potions and intentions to kidnap us. I had to get out and tell the guys before I was found by the cloaked figure.

I walked out of the room and down the stairs, grabbing two jackets off the coatrack and opening the door to feel a gust of wind. "Kawaii~Chan." Zane stood on top of the staircase looking down, his bright emerald green eyes blaring into my soul as he was next to a cloaked figure. "Tell the ultima to beware." he whispered in a low, raspy voice of a snake. "Wha-" I began to talk when Zane threw a knife into my arm, the pain piercing into my skin like sliced butter. I screamed, running out as I yelled for help. I walked for about half a mile before I blacked out.