Cheerleader Squad

Zane's POV

I walked into Werewolf Studies, my absolute least favorite class in the school. I don't know if I was just jealous of their ears and tails or their cool athletic abilities.

Mr. Shade: Hello everyone, turn to page 54 in your textbooks please. Today we're going to talk about werewolves and some of the mysteries involved with them. Some are complete myths and some are true but unknown. Now, let us talk ab-

Principle Carrie: Teachers, please have all the students who want to try out for the football team or cheerleader squad please come down to the gym right away. Make sure they are back by the end of class as we don't want them sticking around. Thank-you.

A bunch of the guys "oooooohhh"ed at the words cheerleaders as Garroth, Travis, Laurence and a bunch of other guys all got up.

Garroth: Come on baby bro.

Zane: What?!?! No! When have I ever tried out?

Garroth: Come on! Don't you wanna skip class?

Zane: No.

Travis: What about becoming cool for Kawaii~Chan?

Zane: N-no.

Laurence: She's probally trying out for cheerleader squad right now. Don't you wanna see her?

Zane: N-n-n- yaaaaaa.

Laurence: Come on. *grabs arm and runs down the hall*

Zane: Ahh!

The guys grabbed me and tugged me down the hall and to the gym where I saw a few of the head cheerleaders setting up the tryout area and the table they would sit at.

Coach Fawkes: OKAY! Now I want you all to sprint two miles, and come back. Everyone who doesn't throw up can stay! Okay, go!

Garroth and I looked at eachother, my shocked expression telling him how I felt.

Garroth: Just go back to when the neighborhood bullies would chase you. Now go, go, go!

Immediately I went back to my past, to where Garroth and his friends would chase me throwing eggs at me calling me a nerd. At the same time, I imagined KC watching me and cheering. I did feel someone watching me, but I was used to it. Some girls liked me just cause I was emo and they found that sexy for some reason. I wonder if KC finds it turning on. Wouldn't you like to know? Shut up, just run. In fact, I found myself running in the lead way past Garroth and in fact mostly everyone. I was the fastest person there surprisingly, and before I knew it the two miles were done.

I sat on the outdoor bleachers as Travis, Garroth and even eventually Laurence joined us.

???: Hey guys!

We all turned to see Aaron, running to us with speed.

Garroth: Wow, you wanna be on the football team?

Laurence: Will Aph be a cheerleader?!

Aaron: Hah! My potato? I doubt it.

Zane: KC was talking about making her!

Aaron: I'd like to see that!

Aphmau: Aaron?!

We all looked at the gym's doorway to see Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan and a few of their friends all watching the guys run around.

Zane: Kawaii~Chan!

I yelled this without thinking, for I hadn't seen her in what seemed forever.

KC: Uh, h-hi? *smiles embarrassed and blushes*

Garroth: Come on KC, give him a kiss or something!

Zane: She doesn't have to if she doesn't wa-

Kawaii~Chan placed her hands on his face, positioning it to where she could kiss him on the lips. You could notice it was supposed to be a peck, but they both gave in to where it became extremely passionate. They only stopped where Zane went in with his tongue and then remembered the fangirling people right at arms-length.

Once they separated, Zane positioned his mask to cover almost his entire face, failing to hide all the blushing.

Travis: Wow KC, didn't know you were so straight-forward.

KC: Ummm...

Zane: Leave her alone Travis, it was Garroth's fault.

Garroth: It's not my fault you both have such quenching thirsts for each other.

Coach Fawkes: BOYS! WE DON'T TALK TO THE CHEERLEADERS DURING TRYOUTS! PRIORITIES JEEZ!!!

I hugged KC quickly as she pecked me cheek without anyone seeing me as we both ran from the doorway.

Aphmau's POV

I sat on the bleachers after talking to the guys at their tryouts while we all watched the judging. The head cheerleaders all sat at the table in front a large open areas where people did flips and tricks that were instructed to them. We sat with Meghan, Ashley and Nicole while we did so, enjoying ourselves to be honest. Meghan read a book and Nicole stared at her phone while Ashley and KC told me about their cooking club.

Ashley: We make every type of food possible throughout the year, and then we go around the school giving out what we don't eat to all the other clubs and teams going on! Sports teams and other clubs are of course are who usually take them!

Aphmau: Wait, do you mean the Shadow Knights?!

KC: Oh boy...

Ashley: Yes!! KC usually hangs with them.

Aphmau: Trust me, I know. Travis and Garroth told me when they saw you with them. They wanted to know if you were dating Gene.

KC: NO!! Gene is like my brother, trust me. My heart belongs to someone else.

Zane: Who?

KC: *screams* Don't do that!

I looked around to see the guys come to sit with us, all sweaty and panting.

KC: How did it go?!

Zane: Great! Coach left to put all our times on the list. He's going to pick the top thirty for the next part of tryouts.

Zane sat next to KC, KC sat next to me, I sat next to Erin, Erin sat next to Laurence, Laurence sat next to Ashley, Ashley sat next to Travis, Travis sat next to Garroth and Garroth sat next to Zane. It kinda felt like circle time in K-5, until the judge cheerleaders called Kawaii~Chan's name.