Just Talking

Zane's POV

Great, Kawaii~Chan had heard everything hadn't she? She was crying, backing away from me after hearing that I didn't like her as a friend. I now regretted everything I had said, knowing I had meant none of it.

Kawaii~Chan: Zane *gasp* Zane *gasp* Zane doesn't like me?

Zane: Why aren't you talking in 3rd person?

KC: Answer my question Zane! Did you mean that?

I started exchanging glances with Garroth and Laurence until I got an idea.

Zane: Can we take this to my room? I'd prefer not to do this in the halls.

KC: *sniff* Yes we may.

And we walked to my room slowly as Garroth closed their door. Great, now I had to talk to Kawaii-Chan. I mean I liked talking to her but I just hated confrontation.

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

First Zane didn't have feelings for me and now he didn't even like me? I loved him and I felt a stake right through my heart. First Reese had left me bruised and hurt, but Zane? My sweet, innocent Zane. He was my friend... or so I thought, and he hated me. I would get over this one too I suppose- not. Ugh, why?!?! Once we were in Zane's room, surprisingly he was the first to break the ice.

Zane: Okay, just to get it out of they way. I lied, I just wanted Garroth and Laurence off my case thinking I liked you. I mean they fan girl about everything, literally everything sometimes.

Kawaii~Chan: You like me? Like friend?

Zane: Ya, I guess. *nods*

Kawaii~Chan: Wow, I thought it'd be harder to be friends with you. That makes me happy.

Zane then handed me my soup and I carefully ate it quick.

Zane: Now it's my turn to ask you a question. Okay?

Kawaii~Chan: Yes, anything for you Zane.

Zane: Tell me about you day. Who gave you all those hickeys? Why do you have a hand print on your arm and why you were out in the snow?

Kawaii~Chan: Kawaii~Chan doesn't know what Zane-Kuhn is talking about! Haha! Kawaii Chan must go downstairs and get more soup!

Zane: Don't give me that! Tell me right now!

He yelled frightfully, and I began to cry. He obviously freaked out, hugging me while  staring into my eyes.

Kawaii~Chan: Reese. *gasp* He- did stuff.

Zane: Wait, the guy you went over to his house?

KC: *nods* *cries*

Zane: Kawaii~Chan I know it might be awkward or emotional but you have to tell me. What did he do to you?!

KC: I just went for a good time. But he drugged me... Oh Zane it was awful! He touched me, and kissed me, and-and.

Zane: Shh shh, it's okay. You don't have to tell me everything, you don't owe me anything.

He hugged me and stroked my hair like a cat. I liked his warmth, definitely different from Garroth.

KC: He took off my clothes after drugging me, and hit me in the head to knock me out twice. Then he dressed me and threw me out literally because he ran out of pills. I would have gone home but I was too scared Zane. I wanted to be protected around a bunch of guys. I don't like being alone, I feel like he's everywhere watching for someone's back to turn. And he will take me back, except he won't run out of pills. He'll be ready, and I'll turn into his sex slave. *sniff*

He looked at my eyes, and kissed my forehead.

Zane: He can't hurt you here Kawaii~Chan. You can stay until he storm clears okay? You can sleep in my room too if it makes you feel better. We all want you to not only be safe but feel safe.

Kawaii~Chan: Thank you Zane-Senpai- I- I mean Zane-Kuhn. I'm very grateful, let me go get the air mattress from the garage I heard Laurence talking about.

Zane: Wow do you hear everything?!

Kawaii~Chan: Yes actually. I'm a mèifwa, remember? *smiles warmly*

Zane's POV:

Oh my Irene, Reese had taken advantage of her sexually. I couldn't believe that sweet KC had to go through that. The poor thing, that's why I offered her to stay in my room. Personally I was terrified that one day she'd be gone and Reese would take her. I wasn't going to let that happen. But I wonder what she looked like naked? Stop it Zene, I'm thinking! If you haven't known this I have a weird mind, telling me stuff that I haven't thought of. It's weird but people think I'm crazy when I mention it. Anyways I looked out in the halls to see Garroth and Laurence insisting that they'd bring the mattress up for her, jealously of me secretly spilling over their emotions. They surely wanted to room with a girl but no, I was going to. I wondered what it'd be like, but then I remembered my and Aphmau's sleepovers. Total chaos... (lol)
I brought Kawaii-Chan some more outfits like just plain, clean t-shirts that used to belong to me. She would tie them up and turn them into a crop top or whatever. She surprisingly looked cute in black, but again she looked cute in everything. Once we had her set up, I noticed how large my room was. I had never realized it but I had a whole walkway and more with the mattress in my room. Kawaii-Chan looked comfortable, and that made me happy. What's wrong with me now? When did I become so happy? Just make out with KC you know you want to. No, she was emotionally hurt right now from Reese. She needed a friend, not a boyfriend. It'd be funnnn. What's the point of keeping her in your room without some fun? To keep her safe and worry-less no goodnight.

Kawaii-Chan: Goodnight Zane- Senpai.

Did she just call you Senpai again? 😏