BOYS!!!

Kawaii~Chan's POV

I rocked back and forth singing sad songs to myself on the roof. This definitely wasn't a typical night for me. Zane... Zane why?!?!

I began sobbing, trying to avoid crying on Zane's sweater. I would have to give this up by tomorrow, might as well enjoy it.

Kawaii~Chan!! Get ahold of yourself! Crying over a guy?! That's NOT the mèfwa thing to do! You need to get on with your life!

Kawaii~Chan: That's right. I need to get over it. One way or another it's necessary. School starts this Monday. You need to get your mind AWAY from him. How about school shopping with Aph? Ya!! That works!

Aph's POV

I quickly ran downstairs back to Erin as he asked me the question.

Erin: What's wrong with her?

Aph: N-nothing.

Erin: No, I know something big is wrong. Something HUGE. I mean she has never looked at us like that, not even close. What did you say to her? What happened?

Aph: KC likes someone, and she doesn't think she can be with them. She doesn't think they like her which is stupid, but it's just about how she feels I guess. 

Erin: Anyways Travis and I went back to school shopping for you guys actually. We thought it'd be easier for just us to go. We got stuff for you, us, KC, Katelyn, Travis, Garroth, Zane and even some stuff for Lucinda. 

Aph: Wow, really? And why didn't you tell us?!?! 

Erin: A surprise. It was just easier that way. Like a bunch of kawaii stuff for KC, a bunch of bright and colorful stuff for you, a bunch of emo and gray stuff for Zane and just the boys favorite colors. Plus Katelyn couldn't care less to be honest, am I right? 

Aph: Aww you're so sweet!!! But really, I think KC needs to have the house boy-free tonight. Can you leave please?

Erin: Oh alright. *kisses her* 

KC: *walks into kitchen* Hey guys. 

Erin: Oh I need to leave right now.

KC: Yeah, bye Erin. 

Erin: What happened to Erin-kuhn?

KC: Ugh, I don't know! Stop asking me questions you, you- BOY! 

Aph: Hey KC, chill.

KC: Zane's a boy Aphmau! *starts crying and hugs Aphmau*

Erin: I'm gonna gooooooo.

Aph: *nods* I got this.

Aaron's POV

I walked out of the girls house when I spotted Garroth waving from across the street. He looked happy, and I needed happiness in my life. I walked across the street where we united. 

Garroth: Hey bro!

Erin: Uh, never say that. 

Garroth: Sorry DUDE.

Erin: Ummm. 

Garroth: Erin! Erin? Erin.

Erin: Uh hey Garroth. What's up?

Erin: Well you seemed to be leaving the girls house in a hurry, and I wanted to know if anything was wrong. Plus we haven't had a guys night in forever! I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out now.

Erin: Sure! I'm not doing anything. I'll come inside for awhile.

I walked inside to see Laurence and Travis talking while Zane hovered over food wrapped in tin foil. 

Laurence: Erin! What's up?

Erin: Hey guys! Zane, what's up?

Zane: What to you mean? I have no idea what you're talking about. No you're acting weird, SHUT UP! 

Erin: I just meant what's up. You're acting WEIRD. 

Zane: Ugh, I'm just dreading school in two days! You can't tell me that's weird. School being the worse is normal.

Laurence: Fine, fine. Erin, how has Aph been? I heard she got a new job. 

Erin: Ya. She got a job at the Maid Cafe. 

This made all the guys head turn towards me, their full attention to my words. 

Garroth: We should go see her, like tomorrow. 

Zane: Um, the only boys that go are there for pretty girls. That's not us. Plus I don't want to ruin the job if she loves it.

Erin: Actually she just got it so KC could have the job as well. KC loves it, and she looks adorable in her uniform too.

Zane: She wears the maid uniform? With the short dress and everything?

Erin: Short dress?!

Zane: I said NOTHING! shut up.

Laurence: Um, anyways. Maybe you're right then.

Zane: NO! We should definitely go! We can have a good time all together before ugh, school...

Erin: Ya, sounds great! Let's go tomorrow.