Traveling pt.1

Zane's POV

Kawaii~Chan ended up spending the night at our house... sleeping in my room again. It's not that I didn't like it, but I was so paranoid about laying on her tail or snoring and waking her up like Garroth did. Kawaii~Chan was definitely a heavy sleeper as Garroth snored loudly, shaking the house's very foundation. Tossing and turning, I couldn't help staring at her. She was so pretty, so beautiful in fact. As the stars shined and the clouds all dissipated, I carefully got out of bed and walked to the window pressing my hand against the cold, hard glass. I looked back at KC before slipping out the window silently, walking up on the roof until I was at the top. I sat down, looking around our street and then at my watch. We'd be leaving for the lodge in six hours, and I still had to pack. But now, I was happy... and that was something new. It was her, it had to be. 

KC's POV

I felt Zane crawl back into bed and pull me close, his hands wrapped around me warmly. I smiled, hugging him back as I tried to go back to sleep. I was still tired, and I could tell the sun wasn't up yet as it was pitch black. Zane kissed my forehead, making his way down to my neck. I giggled, "Zane..." but he didn't respond. "You're so good." he whispered, sucking on my neck harder and harder, petting me as I fell asleep. "Go to sleep, I just want you." he moved his hands downward as I kiss my lips. I kissed him back before separating and placing my head back on the pillow, falling asleep instantly...

To where I didn't even hear the clicks of a camera and the walking noises in the hallways.

Zane's POV

I lifted my head, almost laughing to see the sun shining right in my eyes. I had fallen asleep on the roof... way to go dummy. I began to make my way off the roof back through my window when I heard the sound of camera clicks. "Kawaii~Chan?!" I yelled loudly, almost tripping as I ran down the roof and into my room to see Kawaii~Chan in my room sleeping happily. "Kawaii~Chan?" I shook her awake, wanting to know what I had heard. "Zane... what's wrong?!" she asked me, rubbing her eyes sleepily. "I heard camera noises." I explained as her eyes widened at the sight of my bedroom door open. "Zane..." she whimpered in fear as we heard a noise downstairs. My instincts kicked in as I ran downstairs, and through the kitchen chasing the sound of heavy breathing. But unfortunately as I reached the front door, it was left swinging open. 

Whoever it was had gotten away...

Whoever it was had been in the house with Kawaii~Chan...

Whoever it was had been taking pictures of Kawaii~Chan...