Let's Go Clubbing!!!

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Once we walked into Brixx, I noticed the smell of the fire and cheese... but there was a werewolf. He smelled terrible, as all werewolves did. He smelled worse than Erin though, but I had gotten used to Erin at least. Ugh, he smelled worse than the guys at our school, but I tried not to pay attention to him. I was with Zane~Senpai right now, and that was the best feeling in the world. But the waiter was awful, he kept staring at my ears and tail as he walked behind us, plus he prarically threw the menu at me and walked away without a word. I guess when werewolves received junk from resteraunts they took it out on mèfwas out of jealousy. I started talking to Zane but I was too distracted. I actually just ended up running to the bathroom and changing into the emergency clothes from my kavu. I put on more tomboy~ish clothes and put my hair into a ponytail. I looked hot, not kawaii but that was the purpose. I stood in front of the mirror, almost scared. I had tucked my ears in, which I never had before except when I was little. I then placed in contacts that made my eyes gray and I looked almost completely different. I then walked out and saw Zane astonished by my new look, but he said nothing... at first.

Zane: Ugh, what are you going to get?

KC: Hmm, I don't know. The pizza looks good, while the pasta sounds really good and weird.

Zane: Um, what's going on with your outfit?

KC: *silence*

Zane: Aph told me Kawaii~ Chan. You shouldn't care about the werewolves.

KC: I hate being treated differently. I'd never hurt anyone, but they don't care.

Zane: Is that where you got that scar on your chest?

I blushed, as this was from when he saw me in the towel at his house. I did have a large scar that I had gotten from a werewolf at our school.

KC: Y-ya. I got it in a fight at our school.

Zane: You, fight?

KC: Sadly. I didn't fight. They were beating up the Peace Club since it's nothing but mèfwa girls. I was trying to protect them, so they beat me up and not them.

Zane: Oh Kawaii~Chan. I'm so sorry.

Kawaii~Chan: I don't want to be targeted while I'm out with you. I want to enjoy being with you.

Zane: I feel the same KC. *smiles*

KC: Aww, what do you want to do afterwards?

Zane: Um maybe we could go back to school shopping? I'll pay for you even!

KC: Really? I think that'd be awesome! But no, I'll pay for myself.

Zane: Please, at least let me pay half, please. Your job doesn't cover that much does it?

KC: I've been saving. Aph took care of my rent last month when I uh- never mind.

Zane: What did you do?

KC: This guy I liked at the time didn't like me back, plus I was half sugar-high and emotional. She felt bad and ended up promising me that. She was really drunk, I would have but I don't drink.

Zane: Oh you don't?!

KC: No, not really. I never had at least.

Zane: Well then, let's go to a bar!!!

KC: W-what? Wait why?

Zane: Because it'd be different! Plus I'd be there to help you cope with the first-time experience. I've been drinking many times!

KC: What about school shopping?

Zane: Tomorrow!!

KC: Well, it's the least I can do for you shopping with me. And helping me cope with Reese. That meant the world and I could never pay you back completely so I guess so.

Zane: Great! Let's go!!

KC: We still have to eat here. We can't drink on an empty stomach.

Zane: R-right.

Zane's POV:

What was I doing? She wanted to go back to school shopping with me first, and I said yes obviously. But then she told me she had never drunk before and I said we should drink. Yes! I know right? She will be all yours. I don't want her to do anything she'll regret. She's been through so much! And you'll be there to make sure she doesn't making you the hero!! I don't know about this Zene, this seems dangerous for her. No, it'll be fine. Now you go out and have a great time. I feel like I'm being controlling telling her what we are going to do. I know it's fun to watch anyone suffer a little bit... WATCH! No, no, no!!!

Zane: You know what let's go now!! *grabs hand and runs outside to car*

KC: W-why?!

Zane: Because they have food there! Now let's get there, I need a drink!

KC: Oh- kay.

I could tell she was disappointed. How could you Zene? She wanted to stay there we could have gone later! She's not the boss ya know, you are! No, we cannot think like that she has to feel safe and obligated to her own opinion. I refuse to make her feel different. She won't like me if Imcontrolling. Shut up let's go!!