Katelyn's Punch

Katelyn's POV

I stormed into my house, screaming Kawaii~Chan's name as everyone else piled out of the car, Travis getting my backpack. "KAWAII~CHAN!!!" I yelled, running up and down the stairs looking for her. "Where are they?! I thought you said Zane was with her GARROTH!" I yelled at him as he backed away. "I did. They must be at our house." he explained nonchalantly as I freaked out. Before Travis could ask me what was wrong, I stormed out the door and ran across the street to the guys house. After knocking hundreds of times for what seemed forever, Zane opened the door. Everything seemed normal, but I was not going to stop at the DOORWAY. "Where is she?!" I asked, running past him to the back of their house, searching along the way. "Katelyn, what are you doing?"  he asked, walking quickly behind me as I looked for a familiar meifwa. "Because I know you buddy, but I don't know your intentions with my little perfect Kawai-" I turned around to lecture him, but I was interrupted by Kawaii~Chan, who sat on the couch right behind me watching tv. "Katelyn~Sama?" she asked confused as I noticed she was covered in so many blankets. "Kawaii~Chan! I'm so happy to see you! You and Zane went home randomly, I didn't even see you! I was so worried." I ran over to the couch and sat down next to her, hugging her. "Why did you go home so early?" I asked, as her ears started vibrating out of horror. "Kawaii~Chan doesn't want to say." she told me timidly, as I stood up and walked over to Zane. "What happened? WHAT DID YOU DO?! Why won't you let her tell me what's wrong?! I KNOW it was you!" I yelled, our faces close enough to where his messy black hair was in my eyes. "Katelyn, stop." he told me, as I became furious. How dare he do anything to Kawaii~Chan? Why ELSE would she be so nervous at the moment? He was going to regret doing whatever he did to her, even if he hadn't told me I KNEW. I put my fist in a clench and was about to punch him as someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to punch them, seeing the pale hand to think it was Travis. I was in a mood, and he should of known not to mess with me. But as I threw my fist into their face, I saw it was nobody but Kawaii~Chan herself. "Ow!" she yelled, cupping the side of her head where I had hit her. Then everything went like a flash as Kawaii~Chan fell the ground, Zane ran to her side and the gang finally showed up, looking at me in horror. "What's wrong with you?!" Zane yelled, holding her close I backed away. "I didn't think it was her! I thought it was one of the guys when she stopped me. I swear, I didn't-" I tried to explain, but I couldn't even fend for myself. I had punched Kawaii~Chan in the head, something I had never dreamed of doing. "Katelyn... it's okay." Kawaii~Chan tried to sit up as Zane held her hand. "Katelyn, it's not that big of a deal. It was an accident." Aphmau placed her hand on my shoulder, trying to comport me. "I'm gonna go cool down." I told Aphmau, staring at the floor as Aaron, Aphmau and Travis followed me back to my house. I was terrified of myself, what was going on with me? 

Zane's POV

Once Katelyn walked out, Garroth sat down next to us quickly. "She punched Kawaii~Chan?" Garroth asked as I nodded, petting Kawaii~Chan as her eyes closed. "She'll be okay though. I'm just worried about her mental state. Everyday it just gets harder to watch her go through these things." I kept petting her without realizing it, like a cat to be honest. "So... more importantly... how did your alone time go?" Garroth's eyes lit up like fire as his smile became crazy. "Um, we just watched tv." Laurence started laughing as I looked at him with worry, how much did they know? "We've both brought girls home before baby brother. Girls don't just magically appear with your shirt on, and your face mask off. Plus we noticed the condom wrapper in the trash can." Garroth and Laurence had a smug look on their face that I couldn't help but smile at. "Sooooo, how far did you guys go?" Laurence asked as him and Garroth exchanged looks. "Uhhhh." My anxiety got the best of me as I struggled to find words. "It's okay dude, we're happy for you to find such a great girl. You deserve her!" Laurence told me as I smiled, a fake smile to be honest. "Ya, she's really cute!" Garroth told me before standing up, not seeing the grim look on my face. I didn't want anyone ever complimenting her ever again, but I knew with a cutie like her that would be impossible. I'd just have to be on guard every day, all day. "So, are you going to tell her about your gang?" Garroth asked as I froze, I hadn't thought about that. How much was I going to tell Kawaii~Chan about my life? How much did I want her to know about me? To tell the truth I was in a gang with a few kids I had met through bars, emo websites and drug dealers. We had formed a group of people where we hung out at this underground bar usually on the third Friday of the month. We didn't really have a gang name as some of us didn't want to be classified as gangs as those were rebelled against. "I- I don't know. I want to tell her, but I don't know how she'll react." I looked down at Kawaii~Chan's cute, little face before Laurence became all sarcastic. "What? Don't think she'll like the motorcyclist, cursing emo you can be?"