SOS in a Storage Closet

Kawaii Chan's POV

???: We meet again my love.

I turned around horrified to see Dante standing there, locking the door behind him. And without even saying a work or even looking into his eyes, I tried to run to the door. Knocking and hitting the door loudly, before he grabbed me and pushed me back to the other side of the small room. I tripped over a few boxes, lying on the floor as he helped me up. Yet as he did so, he did not let go into my eyes. He just strangely stared into my eyes, smirking as I tried to get away from him. I wanted to stay quiet as I was afraid of him getting angry with me, but I wanted help immediatly.

KC: Let me go! *whispers*

Dante: Why? Don't love me yet?!

KC: Never! Get away from me!

Dante: No.

He grabbed my shirt and tried to tug it off, but as he did so I kicked him quickly. This causes the rim of my shirt to rip, barely showing a bit of my stomach. It wasn't a lot, but it was obvious that it had been torn as a section hung off.

Dante: Shhh.

He ran up to me and held me to close, placing my arm behind my back as the pain shot through my back and throughout all my body. 

KC: *screams*

Dante: Shhhh. Shhhh. A little Dante a day keeps the pain away. Do we understand?!?!

KC: *nods* Lemme go!

Dante: Shhh, shhh.

He began moving my sleeve down my arm, slowly removing my shirt. I tried to wiggle away from his grasp but it was useless. Luckily I heard a knock as Dante threw me to the ground, holding my arm as he opened then door. I found myself smiling as I saw Travis, who took one look at me and flung the door open.

Travis: Give me the girl.

Dante: What do I get?

Travis: You won't go straight to the police for not only harassment but whatever else you've done to her.

Dante looked at me and than back at Travis as he almost threw me into Travis' arm as he ran back to class.

Travis hugged me and wiped a tear from my eye, petting me sweetly. 

Travis: What did he do?!

KC: N-nothing.

Travis: You don't have to protect him! Tell me, please.

KC: Really, lucky for me you got there.

He hugged me once more, and than looked into my eyes.

Travis: I love you like a sister Kawaii~Chan. If Aaron wasn't an Ultima we would have Dante behind bars in a second. You know that right?!

I nodded and smiled, Travis really was like a brother to me. So sweet and protective, kinda like Katelyn. 

Travis: Come on, let's get back to class.

We walked into Mrs. Hilton's room as she was just finishing a speech about how meifwas and humans were once enemies with one another, yet she barely noticed us come in. I placed the materials from the storage closet on her desk.

Mrs. Hamilton: Oh look at the time! We can use those next class, thank you love.

I rolled my eyes as all the girls crowded around me as we gossiped about how annoying the speeches had been, yet they asked constantly about personal meifwa stuff. 

Meghan: So Mrs. H said that meifwas sleep differently than humans.

KC: Well it is an instinct to curl in a ball like you see some cats do.