They heard it too.

Aphmau's Pov

I looked at Zane to see how he reacted, but he only played with the hair clip Kawaii~Chan had left behind. "Z-zane? You okay?" I asked, wanting to see how he was doing. "I'm fine Aph. You got any food?" he stood up. "Y-ya. It's in the kitchen." I nodded, beginning to pull my phone out. "W-where?" he asked as I looked up, confused. Didn't he remember where the kitchen was? Had he hit his head on something?! Why was he being so mean to Kawaii~Chan?! I had so many questions. "It's right over here." I stood up and began to walk to the kitchen. "It's right he-" I turned around to see Zane standing right behind me. I almost screamed before he backed away, smirking. "Sorry, Aph." I quickly turned around, a strange feeling forming in my stomach. "But I'm not sorry for this." I raised my head as I heard the sound of glass breaking. Suddenly my entire view was filled with a bright green.

Aaron's Pov

Something wasn't right... My werewolf ears were tingling, and my tail was twitching like crazy. I kept wanting to go back to Aphmau, but I knew that she needed to be with Zane. Right? Zane was going crazy and needed his best friend. KC, on the other hand, needed everyone she could be with. "I-I don't understand," KC whispered under her breath as Laurence took a thermometer out of her mouth. "I and Zane did date, right? I'm not going crazy?!" he begged to know as we all looked at her sadly. "Y-you guys did, and you still are! Z-zane is just going through the aftermath of being out there in the cold for so long probably. Everything will be fine." Garroth promised as Laurence and I went to get her some medicine from her bag. "P-promise?" the poor kitten looked like she was about to cry. "Y-yes." Garroth sighed as KC nodded, taking her phone out. Laurence and I shot him a look of worry and concern. He had as much idea about what was going on as we did, yet he had so confidently promised her that everything would be fine. We both looked at each other sadly before looking at the thermometer. "95.3?! God, she's like a third-degree away from hyperthermia!" Laurence calls out, truly concerned. "A-am I going to be okay A-Aaron? I'm scared." I hug my best friend tightly before wiping away a single tear on her cheek. "Y-y-yes." I try not to cry. I'm usually so good at hiding my feelings, but when it's affecting my girlfriend and best friends, my emotions get out of hand. "I'I just have to go check on Aph. Please lay down Kawaii~Chan. Guys, watch her. If she gets any colder we're going home right away."  I began to turn when Garroth interrupts me. "Uhhh, I don't think that'd be possible. Look outside." he points to the window as Laurence and I look out. We both see thick, fluffy snow falling from the sky, covering everything in our small world. It's covered half of our tires in our cars. "W-we're trapped here," Laurence whispered, shocked. Suddenly I hear the sound of glass breaking with my animal hearing. I turn immediately to KC who is staring right back.

She heard it too.

My girlfriend is down there!!!

Kawaii Chan's Pov

I'm scared, I'm on the verge of tears, and I'm so cold I want to die. I don't know what to think about first. The fact that my boyfriend has just been found after thinking he was dead.

No.

He is not Zane, that is not Zane! Zane loves me, right? Even if he didn't, he wouldn't just change like that! Or did he come to the realization I'm just a pawn in the game of life he's playing, and he'd be better off just killing me off for someone better?! He does deserve better, the sweet thing he is. I try not to think about that, but my thoughts drift away. I should be thinking about my health, but no. I'm here hoping my boyfriend still loves me. I'm pathetic. I should just die. 

I can't help but wonder where these thoughts are coming from. I'm generally a happy person the majority of the time! But with everything that's been going on, from Zane disappearing to how down I feel. I feel like I'm just holding everyone down from focusing on Zane. No, I had to go and mess up again. Why is it always me?!?! Before I know it I'm crying silently, and drawing attention. "Kawaii~Chan?" Garroth puts his arm around me, letting me absorb his warmth. The Ro'Meave's have a thing about making things feel better. "I'm scared Garroth. I don't want to die. I don't want to lose Zane! I'm not crazy Garroth! I saw him in the forest, he gave me this." I raise my jacket and then my shirt with it to show my stomach and a small open gap in my side. "Oh my go-!" I shush him quickly before the guys can notice. They must be deep in their thoughts or quietly talking. "Don't tell anyone! I'm fine! I can't hold you guys back anymore! You should be focusing on Zane, not me!" I reason with him. He nods slowly, but I can tell he just wants to help. He wants to help everyone and just go home just like I was. I can also see that he regrets promising to me. But I'll keep him to it, it's the only hope I have anymore. Might as well just jump off the nearby cliff I saw. "Let's see this," Aaron whispers, finally turning around with Laurence to take the thermometer out of my mouth. "95.3?!?!" Laurence exclaims frightened. I shudder, thinking about how cold I really am. Garroth sees this and wraps his arms around me. "A-am I going to be okay A-Aaron? I'm scared." I ask as he hugs me sweetly. "Y-y-yes." I can see he is trying not to cry, and I am too. I'm usually so good at hiding my feelings, but when it's affecting my boyfriend and best friends, my emotions get out of hand. "I'I just have to go check on Aph. Please lay down Kawaii~Chan. Guys, watch her. If she gets any colder we're going home right away." Aaron begins to turn when Garroth interrupts him. I begin to close my eyes and lay down, feeling weak as I choose to listen to just listen to their conversation. "Uhhh, I don't think that'd be possible. Look outside.". I hear the urgent steps of their feet towards the window and hear Laurence gasp softly. "W-we're trapped here," Laurence whispers, shocked. Suddenly I hear the sound of glass breaking with my animal hearing. I jerk up from laying down and look to Aaron who is staring right back.

He heard it too.

My boyfriend is down there!!!