"KAWAII~CHAN!" - Katelyn 2018

Zane's POV
Kawaii~Chan pulled down my mask, kissing and biting my lip harshly. I literally melted at her touch, not wanting to move or touch her face to where she would stop. I couldn't help it as I pulled on her shirt, pulling her even closer and raising her shirt. We separated for a moment, breathing heavily and staring into each other's eyes. I nodded, her eyes glittering before I picked her up with her legs around me as I walked upstairs to my room. She kissed me as I walked into my room with her, her looking around at all the emo~ness. "Very black." she looked at me, giggling. I hesitated before putting her on the bed and bending down to kiss her. She tugged on my shirt, unbuttoning my shirt one-by-one as I found myself smiling. I wasn't even being awkward at all, which was the second~biggest surprise of all. The first was that the prettiest cheerleader meifwa in the entire world wanted me. I only hesitated because I was afraid she was just joking with me, or she wasn't sure. But I wanted her, right here right now. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer. I pushed her on the bed, crawling over her as she pulled my shirt off over my head making my face mask fall off my face entirely. I blush at her seeing my freckles so clearly, but all she does it stare and smile at my blushing as she kisses me passionately. My hands slid up on her legs as I felt her relax, pushing her to where her back was to the bed as I kissed her, and then sucking her neck. She held me close, her hands on my bare back while doing so. Take her shirt off. What if she doesn't want me to? It's your shirt ;) No, she looks so cute. Plus I don't want to mess up this moment, or anything in fact. TAKE. HER. SHIRT. OFF. You can't make me.

But it did... 

Without even thinking, my body quickly pulled away from her slightly to lift the shirt off of her. Her ears shook as my hands ran down her back, unhooking her bra. Her kitty ears were now vibrating nervously, and I tried to stop. My body was moving around me, and I knew Zene was taking over. I was making her scared, and I hated Zene for it. I used all the energy I had to stop, but nothing seemed to work. I rubbed my hands down her back, and pushed her neck closer to me, to where I could suck her neck, her legs wrapped around me before I slipped off my belt and pants. 

We're going to have some fun now. You're going to regret not listening to me.

Aphmau's POV

Aaron and I walked into the gymnasium, looking at all the clubs. "So what happened with Dante?" I whispered into his ear as he tensed up. "N-nothing. Don't worry about it, please. All the guys promised we wouldn't make you guys worry. The entire football team took care of it." Erin explained, but that didn't help. I was worried for Kawaii~Chan, and how bad her anxiety would be once she came back to school. I was also worried about Zane, and what he would do once he got his hands on Dante. Aaron nearly killed a guy who started to hit on me at Starbucks, and I knew that Zane was much worse. He had trouble getting close to people, and when he did he got over~protective of them really bad. But KC was his girlfriend, and Dante had tried to abuse her. He would literally kill him if he saw him, except if Kawaii~Chan was there. I noticed that he almost never had his episodes when Kawaii~Chan was around, she calmed him obviously. Plus THEY WERE SO CUTE together. "You're worried, I can tell. Listen, I can promise you he's going to get what he deserves. We didn't want to cause trouble for KC, but this is too much." Erin pulled me closer into a hug as a tear fell down my face. "He's never going to hurt her again, I can promise that. Plus we know Zane will kill him if he ever sees him again." Erin smiled, making me chuckle, but I was still worried as I saw Garroth run into the gym over~smiling. "Garroth... why are you smiling?" I asked confused, walking over to him as Aaron followed. "Hee hee hee. Zane and Kawaii~Chan might be together having funnnnn." Garroth fanboyed a little bit before I got the joke. I gasped as Aaron started laughing uncontrollably at Garroth's reaction, them both acting crazy. But before we knew it all we could here was Katelyn in the background, "I'M GOING TO KILL ZANE!" We all turned around to see Katelyn running out the door and to the parking lot. "Katelyn!" Kacey yelled as Travis just sighed. "It is the end of the day. They won't notice if we leave. Wanna go?" Travis asked as Kacey nodded, them two joining up. "Wanna go?" Aaron asked us two as we both nodded and left with the whole group to go home. 

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Zane and I kissed passionately at each other as we laid in his bed, both naked. He looked at me as he pulled away, "I love you Kawaii~Chan." he confessed. "Zane." I smiled, kissing him again. "Let's get dressed, I'll make you food this time." Zane told me as I nodded, getting up and putting on his Queen t~shirt again, and then my jean shorts. "You look really cute in black." Zane told me, giving me his smirk and winking at me as I giggled before I could hear Katelyn from our house across the street. "KAWAII~CHAN?!?!" Me and Zane looked at each other, and couldn't help laughing as we looked out the window to see Travis' car in our driveway. "Let's hurry down stairs kitten." Zane told me as I blushed, him chuckling at my blushing face.