Shopping!!!

Zane's POV

Kawaii~Chan and I walked down the sidewalk towards the field, her in her cute little cheerleader's outfit. I couldn't help staring at her, in awe at how pretty she was. I still didn't believe I had managed to get a girl like her, all happy and gorgeous like there was nothing wrong in the world. I couldn't wait for my parents to come home and see I had such an amazing girlfriend, god the look on dad's face when I had a girl like KC and Garroth had nobody.

I chuckled as KC turned to look at me. "Stop staring at me!" KC nudged me in the arm, and to be honest it hurt. "It's just that, y-you're so pretty." She made those eyes at me, smiling ear to ear with her cute cat fangs out as he kissed me sweetly. "Come on you two!" Garroth yelled from the field as the girls laughed, and the team making eyes at Kawaii~Chan. We laughed, separating from each other to go to each side of the field.

"Okay boys! I want you all to give me your best today! Remember, no pain no game even if it's the first day! Ya hear me?!" he yelled as the cheerleaders looked, obviously hearing every word. "YES SIR." we all said together as he paced back and fourth in front of us. "Good. Now give me twenty laps around the field STAT." Garroth helped me up as we began our first lap, and I already knew I was going to regret joining this team. I was a fast runner, but I wasn't near as strong as the other guys, or near as good looking for that matter. But whenever I got tired, I would just look over at KC, giving it her all as she was thrown into the hair. Her pink hair flying into the wind, as her skirt did the same thing whenever she was mid~air. "Come on... *heavy breath*... only twelve more to *heavy breath* go. *sigh*" Travis exclaimed as Garroth watched in awe at Aaron, who was nearly doing laps around us.

Aphmau's POV

The girls and I formed in a pyramid, me at the top first since I was the shortest and smallest in general. "Come on girls! We need for pep! Maybe wink once or something, we need to keep that classic cutie edge everyone knows the cheerleaders have!" Jenna shouted from in front of us with the megaphone. "Yass girls, work those tails! You go KC!" Jessie yelled along side Jenna, Jenna rolling her eyes as KC smiled sweetly. We did a few flyers, bases, a spotter, main base, and ended it with a cute prep that had all the girls laughing at KC's face when we put her on top and a few football players, including Garroth, cat whistled her. Her face turned red, and we couldn't help laughing as she kept telling us to put her down. "Put Kawaii~Chan down Aphmau~Chan! I don't like it up here anymore!" We giggled as we finally put her down, relieving her of her embarrassment for a minute. "Okay now, practice is over! I expect to see you all with dates, and in nice dresses at prom!" Jenna instructed as Jessie just smiled. "And have a great winter break!" Jessie cheered with everyone else as we ran to the locker room to take quick showers and get changed before heading out. "Hey shu." Aaron surprised me as I fell to the ground after exiting the locker room. "Haha!" Zane laughed alongside Kawaii~Chan, who couldn't help giggle as well. "Hey! That's not funny, plus what are you guys doing anyways?" I asked as Zane looked at me like I was crazy. "Well we needed to make plans of course! So Meghan wants to pick us up in the limo around 7:30. The guys are all going tux shopping, and we're going dress shopping." She squealed in excitement as Zane put his arm around her waist, smiling happily as he looked at her. "Well then, we'll go and drop you guys off at the dress shop first. Then we can just go to the tux store and pick you guys up when you're done." Zane explained as we all walked along the sidewalk to the parking lot.

KC's POV

"Will we all fit in your jeep?" Aphmau asked as Aaron laughed. "Heck ya, we can all fit... if Aphmau sits on my lap and KC sits on Zane's." Aaron laughed as Zane blushed like crazy, and I know I did too... but that was what we did all the way through down town to the store. "You guys text us when you're done okay?" Aaron asked as we nodded, at the doorway to the shop. "Okay, bye!" Zane wheeled off after smiling at me, to where I couldn't help blushing. Immediately we all ran in to see Ashley, Meghan, Nicole and Katelyn waiting for us. I hadn't really talked to Katelyn since the incident, even though I wasn't still mad at her like Zane was. "Hey girls! You ready?" Nicole asked, all excited as we ran deeper into the store.

Katelyn's POV

I walked around the store many times, grabbing as many dresses as I could before heading to the dressing rooms. I was looking for something different, like not quite the classic prom dress all basic girls aspire to have. Instead I went for a suit, with the same feminine feel to it, yet not as basic.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/439804719841970886/?lp=true

Aphmau's POV

Walking around the store with Kawaii~Chan, we couldn't help finding loads of pretty dresses that just weren't enough. Finally KC settled on a cute, , short dress with beading that was the cutest thing, just like her.

And I on the other hand, went with a two piece as well, but in purple OF COURSE

And I on the other hand, went with a two piece as well, but in purple OF COURSE. ;)

As me and KC walked to the counter to pay with the other girls, I spotted the boy's car pull up

As me and KC walked to the counter to pay with the other girls, I spotted the boy's car pull up. I chuckled, I just couldn't wait for prom!

Meghan's POV

I didn't talk a lot as Ashley and Nicole walked with me through the shop. There were so many dresses it actually felt sort of overwhelming, but that didn't stop us pulling dresses off the shelves and trying them on just to act superficial. We had a good laugh, but in the end we all found really pretty dresses.

I found a dark blue one that was long with velvet fabric that made it feel so amazing.

and then of course Ashley, who grabbed the most extra dress I had ever seen. It was long and gold, which surprisingly suited her since her hair was brown, which went shockingly well with it.

 It was long and gold, which surprisingly suited her since her hair was brown, which went shockingly well with it