Baby Blue

Kawaii Chan's Pov

Running through the woods as fast as I could, I began to hear some laughjng with my sensitive hearing. It sounds like Ein, and all I can do it run towards the noise and hope that everyone is there with him. Is Aaron there? Why is Ein laughing? Is Aaron safe? Are Zane and Aphmau? All the questions jumble up in my mind as I run as fast as I can through the woods, the snow numbing my limbs. My breath is cold and the frozen air is burning my bare skin. My skin feels stiff and my eyes are watering. My hair is the only pretty part of me anymore, as it has little snowflakes in it. My skin is pink from the bitter temperature and small mascara streaks run under my eyes. I'm in such a great pain I think about just falling and letting the snow consume me, death with it.

I think about this until I see a large open patch of land. I look to see Ein, Aaron and Aphmau all together, standing there. They all seem to be facing the other direction. I walk slowly, making sure the noise from the crunchy snow under my feet is as quiet as possible. Why are they just standing there? Is he controlling Aaron too? Where's Zane?

Just as I'm about to attack Ein, he turns around to face me, smiling. I back away, both shocked and terrified by his creepy grin. "I told you! She followed you right here!" He calls out as Aaron and Aphmau both turn around. My eyes goes straight to Aaron, who is shirtless and bleeding from large cuts all over his chest. I gasp, as I notice the bloody knife Aphmau has in her palm. "Kawaii~Chan, is that your name? I'm so happy to see you again." He grins, making a chill go down my spine. He begins to walk up to me before Aaron growls at him. "You stay away from her." he murmurs as Ein steps back. "Fine, have it your way. Aphmau, do the honors." He commanads as Aphmau slices her knife through his chest again. I gasp, stepping back. "Oh you're not going anywhere kitten." Ein yells loudly as I feel two hands grab me from behind, one of them holding a knife to my throat. It is Zane, I know it from the smell. "You're going to watch me slice this knife through your friend, just for the fun of it of course." he smiles as my eyes grow. "No! Aaron, why?! You can't!" I yell as he looks at my with pity in his eyes. "Because that way I'll let you and your pathetic friend go. And that boyfriend of yours." Ein exclaims, smiling at the word "boyfriend". "Oh you should have seen him struggling. He really didn't want to let the potion take him over, it was hilarious. You should have heard his screams of pain!" Ein cried out laughing as I began to feel tears falling down my cheeks. I didn't want to think of that.

"Come on my love, stop jibber jabbing already. I want to feel his blood on my hands! I can't take it!" Aphmau cries out happily. *BAM* I look up to see Aphmau on the floor, holding her bruised face. I realize then that Ein has smacked her. I look over to see Aaron, his eyes glowing red. What if Zane or Aphmau look him in the eyes?!

I have no time to remind Aaron to look down as he nudges Aphmau to the side and charges Ein head-on. I begin to head towards Aphmau only to see Garroth and Laurence holding her down. They smile at me as I know that they realize what's going on. I push Zane off of me and begin to run. "Don't let her get away!" Ein yells as I begin to hear footsteps trailing behind me. I keep running, feeling the sharp pain from the cuts I had previously. I keep running until I begin to go upward and realize I've led myself to a cliff. I turn around to see Zane, covered in small spots of blood in small places with a knife in his hand. His eyes are more neon green than before, and there are more bruises all over his face. "Finally, I can do what Big Brother wants me to do. I can make him proud." Zane exclaims happily as he creeps closer and closer. "You're going to die finally. I've always hated you." I shake my head, unable to speak. "Zane, please remember! I love you! You loved me! You're my boyfriend! We're so happy together! Remember all the fun we had?!" I beg, wanting him to wake up from this trance. "That's hilarious! I only spent time with you because I pitied you! You pathetic girl. You're nothing but a slut with an eating disorder and a fake personality." He laughs out loud again at my reaction. Only his words could hurt me so bad. "All you ever do is care about yourself! How do you think I feel?! You think you're so great?! Please, I'd kill my self if I had to look at your face everyday." Zane explains, walking closer and closer. "You don't mean that!" I exclaim before tripping backwards and hitting my head on the ground. "Look at you! How PATHETIC." Zane runs up to me and sticks the knife into my leg. He sits on me to push the knife into my left arm lightly before running it down to my elbow. From the pounding pain in my head to my arm, I began to get dizzy. "Z-Zane, please just stop. Tell me you remember some of it, or at least you don't think all that about me." Zane looks at me, laughing. "You're hilarious, but I think you'd be better dead." Zane plants the knife into my left side.

In my last breath I push myself up and kiss his lips. "I love you." I whisper as my head falls back down to the ground landing in a thud as everything grows black. As I do so, all the emerald green in my sight turns into a baby blue.