Lost Pt.1

Garroth's POV

"Kawaii~Chan?!" Laurence yelled as his voice echoed beyond the trees into the woods. "Aphmau! We'll have partners! Maybe we should split up. We'll cover more ground that way." I tried to reason with her before she nodded. "Don't go too far, but I agree. They're right under our noses, I can feel it." Aaron responded as I took Laurence's hand and started walking in a different direction. After a while, Laurence stopped though. "Why did you want to separate from them? I feel like I'm being watched." Laurence looked around nervously as he scooted closer to me. "So I can do this," I whispered, kissing Laurence intensely. Immediately he kissed back, letting me in. We kissed for a while before my hands started to explore his body, as I could feel we both hated it was too cold to take our clothes off. "Harder," he whispered as I became more rough, kissing him passionately while pressing myself against him. "Harder," he whispered again as I did the same thing, pushing him so hard he stumbled back and tripped over a stump. We both laughed as he fell, making me fall on top of him. "Cutie," I whispered, ruffling his hair as I helped him up, but as I stepped back I heard a little mew. "Oh my god." Laurence's eyes locked on the log we had tripped over. But it wasn't a stump, it was KC's frozen body on the ground.

Aphmau's POV

Aaron and I were walking, arms linked together happily. Then we heard Garroth scream... it all went so fast as we ran to where the yells of him and Laurence were coming from, saw KC's body just lying there, fidgeting in the cold as her body was nearly frozen, and Aaron carrying her back to the lodge.

"Is she gonna be alright?" Garroth asked me as I took her temperature once more, as he sat at the end of the bed while Laurence stood next to him. We all were waiting for KC to get better before adventuring out into the woods for Zane again. "Aphmau!!! Garroth!!! Laurence!?!" I heard Aaron screaming from downstairs, his voice filled with excitement and confusion. Immediately we ran downstairs, our footsteps echoing throughout the entire lodge. 

But we were not prepared for what was standing in our doorway.