The Video

Aaron's POV
Aphmau and I walked into the lodge, scraping the caked on ice off of our jackets and cuddling near the fire with us wrapped up in the same jacket. "Zane?!" Garroth yelled from the top of his lungs, bursting through the door. "Is he here?!" Laurence asked once he noticed us. We both shook our heads to their disappointment. "Wait, is KC with you?" I asked, looking behind them to see no cute kitten. They shook their heads, scared looks on their faces. "Oh my god. We thought she was with y'all!" Aphmau told them, getting up out of my hold. "Nooo. We tried calling her but-" Garroth grabbed Laurence's hand, a tear running down his cheek. "We cannot lose her too." Garroth whispered, all of us nodding to his statement."We need to go look again." I commanded, standing to my feet. "We'll go look for them both, and stay together too!" I yelled to the fellow scared. "It's okay. We'll be safe together." Laurence whispered to Garroth, trying to smile and comfort him before kissing him on the cheek. Garroth nodded, giving us his best smile.

Guess we weren't going to talk about the gay couple news.

It was like a coming out and boyfriend introduction from our friends all at once!

"I say we go the way she went. She might have found Zane!" Aphmau exclaimed as we all put on multiple jackets. "Okay... let's go," Aphmau commanded, grabbing my hand and Garroth's as we all headed out the doors.

Zane's POV

While looking through KC's phone, I found a video. She didn't have a lot of these, as there were mostly just photos and selfies of her and friends. But this video was different. It was a younger Kawaii~Chan... about 3 years younger. This had been near when we first started high school probably. I clicked on the video...

"Hey everyone, it's Nana! Welcome back to my channel! Today is special because we have finally crossed 100,000 subscribers! I'm so excited guys because as you guys know I have been at this channel for over five years! Of course, you also know that today is my first week of high school if you've been watching my vlogs! SO I thought I would bring you along with me to do a Day In The Life Of Meeee!" she picked up the camera and walked from her car through the parking lot to the school. "Today we will be going to classes! I-" the camera was knocked out of her hand and crashed to the floor. You couldn't see anything, but you could hear voices laughing. "Get her!" and then I heard her getting hit, gasping for air, and coughing. The next shot was her outside, bruised and scared up, backed against the brick wall. "Hey guys *cough*, so I didn't really get to show you guys anything today. It went horribly wrong and well, honestly I don't think you'll be seeing this vlog. I'm going to go home, maybe change myself for the better... I don't know. Bye." and with that, she used her palm to cover the screen before the video ended.

"Morning." she whispered, rubbing her eyes sleepily.