The Past

I laid on my bed, almost asleep. I had just gone to the gym and I was so sore. I hummed myself to sleep, but I was awoken by my phone buzzing. Oh my god, it was from Reese~Senpai! I loved Reese so much, I adored him. I then suddenly almost dropped my phone in shock as I read how he wanted me to come over. He missed me because he needed happiness and commanded that I'd come over with a heart at the end of the text.

I couldn't believe it, for a start the fact that he wanted me to come over was amazing. Plus with that heart at the end and how he needed me? Let's say I could definitely make him happier. He was so cute- so sexy and exhilarating to be around. This was my time to get to know him and prove to everyone I didn't just like him for his looks. I wasn't the shallow girl they thought I was. I texted him back, telling him how I was on my way and couldn't wait to see him.  I quickly walked downstairs to grab a piece of candy when I saw Aphmau.

"Aphmau~Senpai! You scared Kawaii~Chan! Wait, where are you going?!" I asked worryingly, seeing they had shoes on. "We are going to Lucinda's, where are you going?" she asked all suspicious. "Aphmau, I cant lie to you! I'm going to Reese~Senpai's!! He invited me over, he even misses me. I think he may like me!" I twirled around the kitchen and smiled. "Did you pack the condoms?!" she asked surprisingly calm. I just giggled as a response slowly to get her attention away from me as she stared at the wall. "Okayyyyy. Well than you're free to go. Have fun."  she whispered at me as I ran outside happier than usual. Butt what made me smile like never before was when I saw Reese pull up in his big, red truck. It was jacked up really high, which I found daunting but chose not to speak.

"There she is! Climb on in baby! We have a- fun time planned." he exclaimed, making me feel uncomfortable... but he drove away too fast for me to get out. You see I am a mèifwa, almost like a werewolf but a cat. Anyways we are really self-respected and only can have it  when we are fully dedicated to someone. When we are in love with them, not when we are flirtatious with them like I am with him. We usually were found getting taken advantage of and loved only for our looks. I wasn't going to end up like them, abused for sex and looks, for we felt even more threatened than usual when we were taken advantage of obviously. It hurt more than it did to humans, because it was usually meifwas unfortunately.

" So Reese, what do you want to do at your house? There are a couple of good binge-watch shows to see, or maybe a cool restraint." I brought up his conversation to steer his mind away from sex. I wanted a real relationship, not a one-night-stand like some girls. "So you mean binge watch like maybe a Netflix and Chill night aye?!" he grinned kind of evil and I found myself losing my love for him. He wasn't the nice guy I had been texting with for months. "More like a fancy restaurant kinda night." I grinned, trying to keep him happy. "Eh, I dunno." and with that we were at his house. It was literally just a few streets from mine which was cool, I guess. He got out and opened he car door for me, which made me blush. We walked side by side until he grabbed my hand and walked inside with me. I sat on his couch, watching him lay down his coat on the table and sit next to me. Then he did the worst thing possible, he placed his hand on my upper thigh and kissed me harshly. I pulled away and stood up, shocked and scared. "What's wrong baby?" he asked kindly like nothing had ever happened. "Y-you just-" I tried speaking but I couldn't. I thought I had made it obvious I didn't want to be touched like that. "Come here, don't make it difficult for me. You came here to do what you came here to do." he gestured creepily, pushing me back to the couch. "What do you mean? What on earth did I come to do?!?!" I asked, terrified and pinned to the couch. He smirked evilly, getting closer and closer to me. "Make me happy."

And then all went black...

Oh no, I remember now. He must have given me some kind of pill. I just laid there helplessly, not moving as he tore my underwear off of me. I tried so hard, but all I could do was cry. I cried so much, and there was nothing I could do. But suddenly the pill started wearing off, and I was able to flinch and talk.

"Get your hands off of me!" I yelled as loud as I could as he stopped. He put on my clothes as she told me to shut up. I realized how little clothing I was wearing due to the freezing temperatures outside. Once I was dressed, I was able to walk but very weak as I fell a lot. But before I knew it he pushed me out into the yard and slammed the door. It was freezing, snowing so very much on top of me that I wanted to die from the frigid weather. I thought about how my home was just in sight-distance but I didn't want to be alone. I wanted someone to talk to, plus I didn't have a key to my place and snow covered the door. I wanted to go to Zane's house, and I did. I crawled extremely slowly and painfully to his front door where I nearly passed out. My body slammed into the door and quickly I felt someone pick me up and comment how light I was. It sounded like Garroth, sweet warm Garroth. It was so truly cold I couldn't believe it. I heard him yell for Laurence to get a warm wash cloth and ask where Zane was. Apparently Zane was on his way back, but not here yet. It was like I was so tired and cold I didn't want to open my eyes. I felt the warm wash cloth on my forehead and smelled something good cooking. I was hungry, scared, freezing and scared... I didn't know why but all I could think about was Zane. I wondered where he was and hoped he would get here soon. I had always had a crush on him to be honest, but he never liked me. I could tell, through my confidence I cried sometimes when the people I liked didn't like me. What was I doing wrong? 

Then I heard the key lock in the door click open.