A secret.

We were enjoying the lovely evening we had. It was a successful day for both of us. But still something wasn't leaving me alone. I wasn't so relieved, it was like i was waiting for something to happen and it was more connected with the place i work right now. After a while of walking, Hardin asked me a question which i was trying to avoid all day and to which i didn't have the answer to.

''How was the Vance publishing place? you liked it?''

''Yeah... it was ok, i mean i haven't really worked there yet but i guess it was ok. I have only met 2 people, the girl who was sitting in the reception and the young man who took the interview. 

''A young man?''

''Yeah, i told you before. Mr Vance wasn't there and he had to take the interview''

''Do i have to worry?''

''About what?''

''I mean you are a gorgeous girl,'' i rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. ''And you are also mine. I notice boys look at you a lot when we are outside. I don't want that dude to do the same. After all you are gonna spend your whole day with him''

''Hardin, i love it when you do the jealous type fiance, but there is no need, really. I don't know him and i'm not planning on doing something more then my job and let me just remind you that we are getting married in a week.'' he had the smile on his face but i could see that he was jealous yet. I personally didn't notice anything strange at work or in Mr Paul's behavior to me. Only the thing that he told something about him waiting for an old lady and not me and i didn't think that was something serious, it was just a awkward situation. I didn't notice that i was deep in my thoughts and i didn't listen to Hardin saying something about Kim.

''Sorry what?''

''Tessa, whats going on?''

''Nothing, i'm just tired''

''Yeah, i don't really buy it''

''I really am tired but i was also thinking about tomorrow. You know its a new thing for me and i don't wanna mess up''

''You are not gonna mess up. You are the most clever and organized person i have ever seen. You are gonna do your best and get to the highest salary.'' he actually made me happy and i was kind of relived.

''Thank you, for believing in me.''

''No problem princess,'' he pecked my lips and we continued our way to the hotel. When we got inside Hardin ran to the desk to talk to someone. I got the hint to stay away but i was curious on whats going on and i got closer to them. When i did, they stopped talking and it got worse when i realized that the person he was talking to is a girl. 

''Tessa, love, could you wait for me near the elevator?'' i didn't say a word and walked to the elevator. I actually started to remember him being all over his phone today. That made me worry hundred times more.  He came back after a while and he had a huge grin on his face, i wish i could know whats going on in his mind. But i decided not to ask him anything because he made it pretty clear that i don't have know whatever he is doing. 

''Are you alright?'' i just asked him the question to show him that i noticed his strange behaviour

''More then alright.'' he had a smirk on his face and i got more confused... Does he have a secret from me?

What is Hardin hiding from Tessa?