After-Marriage Ceremony

Me and Hardin were sitting in our room that we share for already a month. After telling him all about Mark, i felt relieved. Everything was just fine by this time. We have organized a lot of stuff for the wedding, seemed like the dresses were the only thing that we had to do and that was the hardest part. 

'''Hardin, i have something else to tell you.''

''Did anything happen again?'' he had that small smile on his face

''No, nothing happened, but i want your full support on this one''

''Babe you always have my full support. Now tell me what's on your mind?''

''well i want to start to work, like i want an actual job to go out in the morning and come back home with you at the same time. what do you say?''

''I say that's a good idea but i have a suggestion. You have to work in my father's friend's office. Its a publishing place or something i think you will like it.''

''I'm ok with it, but why do you want me to work there exactly, there are tons of jobs in every cafe.''

''First of all i don't want dudes like that shit Mike to hit on my girl and second i will feel less nervous if i know that you are somewhere that you will be taken care of properly''

''Hardin you know its a job right? its not a jail'' i laughed but at the same time i thought t was cute, him being all protective

''I know but i want the best for my girl''

''Aww i think i'm gonna cry''

''Keep that tears till the wedding,''

''I'm not gonna cry during the wedding''

''Oh i wasn't talking about the wedding.. i was talking about the after wedding ceremony'' he winked at me.

''Its not that we don't do it every single day,'' i got close to him and started to play with the upper buttons of his shirt, slowly unbuttoning them. He placed his hands on both sides of my waist and brought me closer to him

''I know that and i'm very grateful for that but you know people say that its more special then the other ones. The after marriage sex is better then every day sex.'' by this time his shirt was fully unbuttoned and my hands were on his abs tracing it up and down, playing with his tattoos. He took off my shirt and tossed on the floor while making his way up on top of me. He looked at me with hungry eyes.

''How come i don't get tired of this.'' his head was on my neck leaving wet kisses

''I ask myself the same question,'' i said the sentence half moaning. My eyes were barely open, he wasn't just kissing my neck, he was making sure that i he didn't miss any part. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his every kiss which was going down. He took off my bra, and went down sucking one and squeezing the other. I grabbed the sheets to prevent harming him or me because by this time my energy was on the highest level and i was afraid to stretch him. I took off his shirt and tossed it away leaving him with jeans. Using my hands i unbuttoned his jeans and lowered it a bit.

''You ready?'' he was looking at my eyes, waiting for an answer.

''More then ever,'' i pecked his lips and felt the first thrust which was more painful then the others. I adjusted to his size which i couldn't forget because we had sex 5 hours ago but still i needed some time to get used to it. 

''Go faster.''

''My pleasure,'' he went as fast as he could. Our breathing were on edge. The room was filled with moaning and groans. After a few more thrust we both came. He laid his head on my chest. Our breathing was the only thing making sound in this room.

''Nice tattoo.'' i finally said.

''What tattoo?''

''The one on your leg,'' he got off of me, laid beside me. He had a nervous expression on his face

''You have seen it?''

''Yeah i have seen it in the hospital but i forgot about that till i saw again, today.''

''Ohh.. about that....''

What was Hardin going to say?

Was that tattoo meant to be for another girl?

Maybe the letter T on his leg wasn't about Tessa