Blackmail.

After a long day on the boat, we finally went to the hotel, when we got closer to our door we noticed an envelope with a black box under it. 

''What is it?''

''I have no idea,'' he said but he was acting all weird and nervous. He opened the box first and i saw some things i would never like too see in my life ever again after the first accident. There were pictures of Hardin with a girl, again. There were pictures of them making out and worse, i slowly went to the bed and sat so that i wont faint and fall on the floor.

''Tessa you know that theses are old pictures right? they were taken 5 years ago and its the girl i was telling you about, that Charles was involved.'' I didn't answer him, i just sat there looking at one direction.

''Tessa please talk to me, tell me that you believe me, i have no idea where this pictures came from. i'm sorry you shouldn't have seen these.''

''How come... how come its always old pictures Hardin? how come there are more pictures every damn day? how come i wake up in the morning and don't know whether i have to open the door or not, not knowing whats waiting for me there.''

''I'm sorry, i don't know who is doing this to us, but believe me all of this is in the past''

''I don't know what to say Hardin''

''Hold on, there was a letter too, it must be somewhere here.'' he said looking around the room trying to find the letter. 

''Here. I think i already know who this is from.'' after a while of reading the letter i noticed his reaction and it showed me that he was right about whoever he was thinking about. 

''Charles, its Charles. Look. He has been doing all of this, i'm so gonna kill him.'' I took the letter and red the last part saying.

Did you enjoy the last day with your girl? cause she wont stay with you after this...

''Hardin wait. how does he have the pictures?''

''he is Charles for god's sake, he has everything.''

''I'm sorry, i didn't believe you. i'm just so tired of this everything, i wake up every day with a new stupid surprise form your past, that i'm not ready to know yet.''

''Come here,'' he said and made space for me in his lap. I sat in his lap and put my head on his shoulder.

''I know that it hurts and i cant say how sorry i'm for all of this but i now that i know who is behind all of this, i can stop it. just don't be mad at me''

'I'm not mad at you, i'm mad at your past'' i said half smiling trying to show him that i'm ok.

''Are you really ok tho?''

''Yes, now lets go get that jerk,'' i said and stood up, ready to leave. After 30 minutes drive we were at the porch of Charles's house. We knocked the door and luckily Charles was the one to open the door.

''Come outside asshole.'' Hardin said dragging him to the garden

''So i see you got the message, i was actually waiting only for you, i thought you guys... you know would break up.''

''Yeah in your dream dick''

''I'm warning you for the first and the last time and you better hear me very well, if you continue sending this kind of shit to me and my girl again, i swear things will end up very bad for you and everyone else you love. Got it?''

''Yeah yeah i got it, i was just having fun, and this was the first time tho''

''Stop playing, it wasn't''

''i only sent once and it was today, guess someone is blackmailing you besides me and you better know who that person is.'' I looked at Hardin with worry, he had the same look on his face

''Go and fun somewhere else, adults are playing here.'' we left but the only thing going in my mind was, who the other person was...

Who do you think it was?

Why was that person sending all those pictures?

Where did that person get the pictures and the video?