Car accident.

Tessa's pov

It was the next morning. I opened my eyes and saw the new environment and quickly remembered what happened and why i was here. My tears were frozen on my face after crying for hours before sleeping. I thought that the morning aught change something but it didn't. I was still confused about my mother. She said she was going to do something and that i have to wait for the news but i didn't get anything yet and that was worrying me. I tried to call her but she didn't pick up. Then i heard a knock on my door. 

''What? what are you doing here?how did you find me?''

Hardin's pov

''Can you drive fucking faster, you don't have to give space to every damn car.'' i yelled at the cab driver who was driving like an old person.  We were going to the airport. It was my last hope. I needed to know if she left the country or not.

''Hardin just calm down we are gonna find her.''

''Kim i don't need comforting i perfectly know how to handle myself.'' i said with a rude voice. ''Damn it, driiiive,'' i yelled at the driver's ear. He panicked and started to move the wheel side to side. In a second we bumped into something really hard and everything blacked out. I opened my eyes and saw three nurses looking at me and a doctor .

''Whats going on?''

''You were in a car accident sir.'' Do you remember your name?''

''Where is Kim?''

''Sir you need to calm down, you need some rest''

''I asked you a fucking question.''

''Sir lower your voice and lay down you need treatment.''

''I don't care.'' i said trying to stand up, but i failed. ''ouch.'' i couldn't move my leg

''Sir your leg is broken''

''Damn it. Just tell me how Kim is''

''She is fine, but there is a problem with her.''

''what is it?''

''She...''

Tessa's pov

''Mom? what are you doing here?''

''Surprise.. she hugged me and i hugged her back. ''I wanted to surprise you, i know you want company right now after everything.''

''I'm so happy you are here.'' i said tearing up and hugging her again

''Aw sweetheart i'm always here for you,'' she kissed my head. ''Now tell me everything.'' After telling my mom every detail about the accident at the restaurant she wanted to say something but i interrupted her when i looked at the television.

''Today a huge car accident happened at the ******* street. 1 person has not survived the other 2 are in a bad condition. Our condolences to the friends and family. Here are the passengers of the car.''

''Omg,'' i dropped everything from my hand when i saw Hardin's picture...

What happened to Kim?