Already pregnant?

I got a call from my mom and told her the news about my engagement. Her reaction shook me more than everything

''I'm so happy for you honey. when did it happen?''

''You are?''

''Yes of course i'm.''

''I though you had a different opinion on Hardin''

''well after the accident with your father, i understood that he is not that bad of a person as i thought, after all he was with you all the time, leaving his job and everything.''

''Mom, you cant even imagine how happy you just made me by telling that.''

''Oh sweetheart. So tell me the details, when did it happen?''

''It happened yesterday in the evening. He surprised me with a romantic dinner on a restaurant on the...'' she interrupted me by saying

''Don't tell me you had a dinner on the top of the Eiffel Tower''

''we did,'' i exclaimed. I was so happy and it seemed that my mother was happy too and that made me hundred times happier.''

''Wow that boy... he must have booked that place centuries ago.''

''Yeah he said it was an early planned thing ''

''I cant believe my daughter is engaged. you grew up so fast honey.''

''Mom don't make me cry''

''Tessa??''

''Yes mom''

''You aren't pregnant, are you?''

''No mom, what made you think that?''

''I don't know it was just so fast''

'I'm not pregnant that's for sure''

''Ok back to business when is the wedding?''

''we haven't really talked about that, we just enjoyed the newly engaged couple thing''

''Oh i understand.''

''Don't worry future mother in law she is not pregnant yet.. but i'm working on it''

''Hardin shhh.'' ''Shit mom sorry'' i only heard my mom laugh hysterically. 

''Ok i gotta go mom, talk to you later''

''Bye honey.'' after she hung up and i wanted to ask this question to Hardin but i didn't know how. but as i was about to ask he did the job for me

''when are we getting married?''

''umm i don't know, is it supposed to be a big wedding or a small one?''

''what did you dream of when you were smaller, i know that every small kid has a dream wedding thing''

''You wont believe it but haven't dreamed of any kind of wedding''

''wow fascinating, then we have to make up something''

''i'm thinking about the beach, and as there is nothing like that in Paris, i was thinking maybe Cannes or Nice?''

''That's a great idea actually. And what about a wedding in 2 weeks?''

''Wow, really?''

''Yes i mean i can tell my father and Kim with the kids and you can call your mom. We can call the older generation too if you want.''

''Yes of course.''

''Ok its settled then. wedding in 2 weeks in Cannes. I will organize the spot and you call and collect people.'' he said pecking my lips and leaving for work. I spent the whole day trying to find the perfect dress, perfect flowers and everything. I was nearly dead. I have walked for miles now ad i couldn't feel my feet anymore. I bought coffee and crashed in Starbucks. I decided to call Hardin, knowing its his lunch time.

''Hardin?''

''Sorry its not Hardin babe, he is.. kinda busy right now,''

''pass the phone to Hardin''

''i don't think he has time for you right now. byeee.'' i heard heavy breathing and hung up the phone not believing what i just went through. was he with a girl already? after proposing me. a day has passed and he already sleeps with someone else. i left what i had in my hand like the samples for flowers and napkins and other stuff, i headed to Sienna and walked, trying to collect my thoughts and wiping away the tears so that people wouldn't stare. I decided to go to Louvre to forget about everything. I was in the line when someone tapped on my shoulder

Who was it?

Mary? Charles?