Meet Charles.

I woke up at 11 am and saw Hardin still sleeping. Memories from last night came to my mind and a smile formed on my lips, but it faded away when i remembered a small detail that i missed yesterday. Why did Hardin stop at the lobby? That question wasn't leaving my mind and i guess the only way it would, was to ask Hardin what he was doing. I got up put some clothes on and went to Starbucks to buy us some breakfast with his favorite coffee. I went back to the hotel to see Hardin already awake. Luckily i left a message saying that i'm outside or else he would have called 100 times already. 

''Morning sleepy head''

''well good morning, and i'm not a sleepy head, after what i have done to you yesterday at night, i really deserved this sleep,'' he said smirking.

''Yeah keep dreaming baby,'' i said sticking my tongue out at him. I took out the croissant from the bag and gave it to him.

''Hardin i wanna ask you something''

''what happened?'' he asked and stopped eating for a second looking at me, worried

''Nothing, i jut remembered that you stopped at the lobby yesterday and i was wondering why?''

''I just had some stuff to do''

''And may i know what stuff?''

''Its not important really.''

''You sure?''

''100%'' he said pecking my lips. I put some Nutella on his face, which i got from the croissant. 

''You naughty girl are gonna get punished.''

''No i'm not''

''And why are you so sure?''

''I wont give you your favorite coffee.''

''Unfair,'' he said and jumped on me anyway, i was laying under him. I started to tickle him but it didn't work, instead he did the same and i melted like ice cream.

''Hardin.. st.. stop..'' i barely said

''Not until you say that you love me''

''Ok.. i..lo..love.. you..'' he finally stopped and i said. ''you are not getting your coffee.''

''oh seriously? you mean this one?'' he got the coffee out of the bag and started to drink it

''Heyy,'' i said pouting like a kid. 

''Did anyone ever said you are cute when you are mad..? oh wait, no one can, cause you are only mine,'' he said and pecked my lips.

''You are so full of yourself''

''i have heard that before.'' we got interrupted when Hardin's phone rang

''Dad?''

''Oh shit, we forgot, we will be there in 30 minutes''

''What is it?''

''The boat trip''

''oh my god i totally forgot,'' i said quickly getting dressed

''or we can just say that we are sick and don't go''

''No Hardin that not right, now are you ready?''

''yeah,'' we sat in the car and after 30 minutes we were at the canal. we saw the boat and went to it, seeing everyone already there. There were also some people whom i didn't know.

''Hey,'' i said hugging Kim and Thomas, Justin and Jane ran to us, we took them in out hands and Thomas introduced me to the people i didn't know

''Tessa, its Josh and Briana and that's Charles, their son also Hardin's cousin'' i noticed Charles looking at me weirdly, i just brushed it off.

''Hi, nice to meet you, i'm Tessa, Hardin's...'' i got interrupted by Hardin saying

Girlfriend, what was up with him, guess he noticed his look, he came and put his hand on my shoulder. I saw him glaring at Charles and Charles was glaring back. What was up with them?

Why were they glaring at each other?

What story did they have?

What was Hardin hiding from Tessa?