Fight with cousin.

The boat trip was nearly over, we had an amazing time striking out Hardin's behavior with Charles. I was finally getting why he hated that boy so much, during the whole night Charles didn't stop flirting with me for a second. I was trying to keep Hardin away and i myself was trying to keep the distance between me and Charles but he was following us everywhere. Finally Hardin said

''Dude can you leave us the fuck alone?'' he shouted at him

''Am i disturbing, Tessa?'' he asked me smirking

''Are you deaf? i'm telling you get the fuck out of my scene.''

''I was asking Tessa,'' he said with an evil smile on his face.

''Alright you wanted this,'' Hardin said and punched him in the face.

''Hardin stop he is not worth it,'' i said trying to get between them and stop the fight but they were too strong. After a second i saw Thomas shouting at both of them. They stopped and looked at him. I took the opportunity and went away with Hardin. I took him to the nearest room and locked the door. 

''He should have let me kill him''

''Yeah and go through this whole judge situation over again? no thank you'' i said sitting next to him on the bed.

''Fuck,'' i heard him mutter under his breath

''Hardin can you finally tell me what he did? and don't tell me that its because of his looks ,because it all started way before.''

''Do you really wanna know it?''

''Yes i do.''

''I had a girlfriend in the past, like 5 years ago. i really liked her, nearly loved her. There was this stupid event that father organized and there she met Charles. at first she was ok, she wasn't paying attention to him and i was glad. But after an hour i saw them talking all sweet and shit, i thought they were just having fun and getting to know each other and other shit but you see, she was a slut and she slept with him right in front of the room that i was sitting. And guess what? i didn't have a clue. I even heard them moaning and everything and it didn't cross my mind that it can be my girlfriend and my fucking cousin''

''I'm sorry Hardin, i really am, but he is not getting me. I don't even like him as a person. The only thing that my eyes see, the only person that i want to see when i wake up and the only person that my heart wants is only you. and its going to stay the same way, so you better get used to it,'' i said kneeling in front of him and putting my hands on his legs.

''I don't wanna lose you''

''You are not, i promise,'' i said cupping his face and kissing him passionately. The kiss got heated. He took me in his lap and started to kiss my neck going down to my collar bone. He laid me on the bed and took off my shirt with my bra and tossed it on the floor. he started to kiss and suck my breasts and i took the opportunity and took off his shirt admiring his tattoos for the 100 time. i started to moan when he got to my sensitive spot, which is next to the belly button. 

''Shh you don't wanna get an audience here'' he said coming up to my neck again. I lowered my hands and unbuttoned his jeans hinting him that i want more. He got the hint and took of his jeans with boxers. After a blink of an eye he was already inside of me thrusting the life out of me. I was moaning so loud that i think everyone heard me. After a while when we both came he laid his head on me.

''I think they heard us,'' i said smiling

''I don't care, i had the time of my life.''

''Always thinking about yourself, aren't you?''

''With one exception,'' he said smirking

''Hardin, is he connected with the thing that you did in the lobby of the hotel the other day?'' after a long pause he said

''No, he is not''

''You sure''

''Yeah 100%.''

''Ok.'' there was silence in the room and we could only hear our breathing and how his head was moving with my inhale and exhale. 

 ''there is someone at the door,'' he said whispering 

''who?''

''i don't know,'' he said standing up ad going to the door

''what the fuck are you doing here?...''

Who was at the door?

Why did Hardin keep hiding whatever he did in the lobby?

What did that person want form them?