Heart Attack

''Tessa... your father.. he is in the hospital..''

''In the hospital...'' i started to breath heavily, ''why? what happened? why didn't you tell me?''

''It happened in the morning, he wasn't feeling good for a couple of days now and in the morning he fainted and didn't open his eyes for a while, i didn't know what to do.'' i never heard my mom cry like this, she was sobbing. I went to the bed and sat so that i didn't faint. Hardin ran to me with full bags of food and medicine. 

''what are the doctors saying?''

''They say he got a small heart attack but he might get a stronger one if he doesn't take the right treatment.'' i didn't know what to say, my whole childhood came in front of my eyes and i started to tear up more.

''What happened?'' Hardin asked sitting next to me

''Ok we will be there as soon as we can.''

''No Tessa, you don't have to come''

''No mom, we are coming.. at least i'm coming.'' i said and hung up

''what happened?''

''My father is in the hospital ''

''Why?''

''He got a heart attack'' i said and started to sob. Hardin hugged me

''Everything is gonna be alright don't worry''

''Hardin i have to go back to England''

''we will go together''

''I don't want you to skip your job''

''Fuck that, i'm not letting you go there alone.'' i hugged him again and tighter.

''Go get packed i will book tickets.''

''You are the best, thank you'' i pecked his lips and started to pack. After 2 hours we were fully packed and on our way to the airport. I was very nervous and i wasn't feeling fine, cause i was sick myself. Hardin noticed that and gave me the medicine that he bought in the morning.

''Thank you, i feel like i can sleep for an entire week.'' we sat on the plane and after 4 hours we were in London. we sat on the cab and drove home, leaving our stuff there and going to the hospital. As soon as i got to know the room my father was staying in, i ran to it. trying to clean the tears from my face so that he wouldn't see.

''Dad...'' i saw him him laying on the bed with a lot of things attached to him. i tried not cry but it was harder then i thought.

''Tessa..''

''Yes i'm here,'' i took his hand. ''how are you feeling?''

''I'm feeling ok i guess, just a bit tired. Hello Hardin, how are you guys here, weren't you in Paris?''

''Hi Mr Young. Yeah we were, we took the first flight.'' after a long pause he said ''I will leave you guys.''

''You will be fine dad, you will see''

''Tessa, now that we are alone, i wanna tell you something. Promise me, its gonna stay between me and you''

''I promise dad. What is it?...''

What did Tessa's father say?

Why was it supposed to stay between him and Tessa?

Is he gonna ok?